This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What if Beerus woke up at the start of GT?

User Info: WhydidiExplode2

WhydidiExplode2
1 month ago#11
Beerus would slap everyone's spit in GT just like in Super and Goku would still do the ritual. Currently we've gotten to the point n the manga where Goku/Vegeta's Base is probably nearing Boo levels anyway. So GT Goku having that wouldn't make much of a difference. SSB>SS4 anyway, so that wouldn't help either.

In fact, if Beerus shows up at the beginning, we probably wouldn't even have SSJ4 at all, because Goku would already have SSG and eventually SSB. Especially if he figures out SSBKK during this timeframe. That's not even counting if he got Silver UI at this point, which would absolutely troll even Omega.

GT Vegeta's the one that will suffer the most. He has no motivation to compete with Goku in that timeline and is satisfied being a stay at home dad. So he'd never go out of his way to train with Whis or Beerus, and thus would never attain any of the god forms or techniques. GT would be the ultimate Goku Time even more.

User Info: BigGame_Wutever

BigGame_Wutever
1 month ago#12
MUIGogito posted...
Goku in GT was already stronger than his Buu arc SS3 self in base. He’s probably as strong as BoG SS3 Goku in base, but even so, SS3 GT Goku (beginning of GT) was still weaker than Z Vegito, the guy who Goku ruled out in the actual story as not being enough.

So ultimately Goku will still have to do the ritual but this time a hypothetical GT SSG Goku would be hundreds of times stronger than BoG SSG Goku. Obviously he still loses in the end though.

If we assume the GT villains show up in the way they did in the actual show, well, it wouldn’t be much of a story, since the SSG transformation itself is a lot stronger than SS4, so GT SSG Goku would also be a lot stronger than GT SS4 Goku. He’d easily defeat Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron, even without having to fuse.

But do we really know that? I mean GT Goku said baby was the strongest ki he’d felt, meaning stronger than Vegito, right? So then he surpasses Baby as an SS4. Now, in BoG all we get is Goku saying that Vegito maybe/probably wouldn’t be enough to beat beerus, and then SSG still wasn’t enough either. So what about any of that implies SSG is a stronger transformation? I’ve always seen them as more or less the same. Even before SSG existed I always figured a hypothetical Buu saga SS4 would’ve been about what SSG turned out to be.

User Info: Grunfit

Grunfit
1 month ago#13
Goku and the rest using the dragon balls to ask Shen Long about SSG leads to the Shadow Dragons being released at the start of the series. Beerus gets annoyed, destroys the earth and goes back to sleep.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#14
BigGame_Wutever posted...
But do we really know that? I mean GT Goku said baby was the strongest ki he’d felt, meaning stronger than Vegito, right? So then he surpasses Baby as an SS4.
True

Now, in BoG all we get is Goku saying that Vegito maybe/probably wouldn’t be enough to beat beerus, and then SSG still wasn’t enough either. So what about any of that implies SSG is a stronger transformation?
In the BoG manga Goku says that SSG had opened up a new world of power to him, this is despite having experienced the power of fusion in the Buu Saga.

I’ve always seen them as more or less the same. Even before SSG existed I always figured a hypothetical Buu saga SS4 would’ve been about what SSG turned out to be.
The thing is that it took Super Baby 1 to surpass Vegito from Z, a hypothetical GT Vegito would be far, far stronger. There’s no way that SS4 GT Goku would be stronger than an SS3 GT Vegito.

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#15
RIP every character in GT
So much to do, so little time.

User Info: Dagoth

Dagoth
1 month ago#16
Interesting Scenario:

How powerful would GT Goku be after becoming a SSG, SS4 would not satisfy Beerus although I imagine he would still be kind of impressed that a Saiyan could transform into this powerful form before quickly knocking him out, he would still demand the SSG from his dreams but how powerful would SSG Goku be this time around given his base at this point was already beyond SS3? would he be 400x as powerful as BoG SSG Goku?

He would be stronger then SSB RoF Goku, I would probably put GT SSG Goku at around Future Trunks Arc SSB Goku, as a SSB He would probably be as strong as SSBE Vegeta was in the Tournament of Power?

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#17
Dagoth posted...
Interesting Scenario:

How powerful would GT Goku be after becoming a SSG, would he be 400x as powerful as BoG SSG Goku?
Yes
He would be stronger then SSB RoF Goku, I would probably put GT SSG Goku at around Future Trunks Arc SSB Goku, as a SSB He would probably be as strong as SSBE Vegeta was in the Tournament of Power?
Seems like a pretty good approximation.

User Info: Graveyard

Graveyard
1 month ago#18
Base GT throws one punch and Beerus head explodes.

User Info: ImmaXehanort

ImmaXehanort
1 month ago#19
GT fanboys coming out of the works again.

But anyway, they'd be screwed because of the negative energy s*** that was built up through out the years plus the effect of the portal to Hell opening. As said before, they'd try to use the Dragon Balls, Shadow Dragons come out. Beerus gets bored and destroys Earth.

If Shadow Dragons don't come out, then Goku just gets God form and is way stronger than DBS Goku with God Form. Beerus probably still wins because of incomplete migatte no gokui and Hakaishin s***.

But SSJ4 Goku defeats Beerus!!!!1111. No. We had SSJ4 Xeno Goku fight Blue Goku in Dragon Ball Heroes and Blue Goku won in the game. Blue Goku is weaker than Beerus. So, Beerus beats SSJ4 GT Goku who is weaker than SSJ4 Xeno Goku.
I have a twitter account ImmaXehanort of YT. My YouTube account is ImmaXehanort.
https://i.imgur.com/My3kPCz.jpg

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#20
Graveyard posted...
Beerus one shots SSJ4 Gogeta and then goes on a solos the rest of the GTverse effortlessly.
Pretty much this
So much to do, so little time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What if Beerus woke up at the start of GT?
  • Topic Archived