This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. About Beerus this chapter

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#1
I've seen people cope claiming that he's jealous of Goku while ignoring the entire context of the chapter.

Beerus believes that someone vastly weaker than him (Vegeta) can rival Goku after his Hakai training.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/1/1/AAe5-IAABv6r.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#3
At this point, all I care about is that Vegeta gets a PURPLE haired form...

Sorry! I just HAD to get this out here!

We all know Beerus is stronger than Goku and Veggie.. It’s just a few stubborn individuals on here who are in denial mode on it. That’s all.

f*** SSBE!!!!

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
1 month ago#4
If Beerus is STILL stronger than UI Goku and Hakai Vegeta (and assuming Hakai Vegeta = UI Goku).

Then GoD tournament is completely non-canon / retconned forever. Which translates to false and failed writing. Not only that, it means that Vegeta's few month of stone/tree Hakai training has made him more powerful than Belmod's quarter million years Hakai usage. Double fail writing.

For sake of consistency I believe that UI Goku stomps Hakai Vegeta and Beerus both at the same time. And if Vegeta is somehow an actual rival to UI Goku, then Beerus has not only got surpassed by UI Goku but also by Vegeta.

If Beerus still one-shots UI Goku and Hakai Vegeta... then that might mean Beerus is UI Hakai Gogeta tier. What a joke.... BoG and the GoD tournament would truly made no sense + that means even character like Champa can take on Jiren and Belmod both at same time? Can you imagine Champa with his fat belly tanking hits of Jiren and Belmod....Toriyama lost his mind... if this is true then DBS Manga is no better than Dragonball Heroes.

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#5
deepsquid posted...
If Beerus is STILL stronger than UI Goku and Hakai Vegeta (and assuming Hakai Vegeta = UI Goku).

Then GoD tournament is completely non-canon / retconned forever. Which translates to false and failed writing. Not only that, it means that Vegeta's few month of stone/tree Hakai training has made him more powerful than Belmod's quarter million years Hakai usage. Double fail writing.

For sake of consistency I believe that UI Goku stomps Hakai Vegeta and Beerus both at the same time. And if Vegeta is somehow an actual rival to UI Goku, then Beerus has not only got surpassed by UI Goku but also by Vegeta.

If Beerus still one-shots UI Goku and Hakai Vegeta... then that might mean Beerus is UI Hakai Gogeta tier. What a joke.... BoG and the GoD tournament would truly made no sense + that means even character like Champa can take on Jiren and Belmod both at same time? Can you imagine Champa with his fat belly tanking hits of Jiren and Belmod....Toriyama lost his mind... if this is true then DBS Manga is no better than Dragonball Heroes.
You’re right.. It should be forgotten about. Ignored. Discarded.. Disregarded! Because that’s what’s going to happen. Mark my words.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
1 month ago#6
SupremeGod91 posted...
You’re right.. It should be forgotten about. Ignored. Discarded.. Disregarded! Because that’s what’s going to happen. Mark my words.
I've been saying this for quite some time. It goes against all the other evidence we have. Only a few select, er one person, continues to be in denial and use it for every argument known to man.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#7
deepsquid posted...
If Beerus is STILL stronger than UI Goku
He is.

Then GoD tournament is completely non-canon / retconned forever.
It already is.

And if Vegeta is somehow an actual rival to UI Goku, then Beerus has not only got surpassed by UI Goku but also by Vegeta.
Clown logic. That literally makes no sense.

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#8
It’s really not hard to grasp. Vegeta is no idiot, he’s not gonna take lessons from someone who’s “ weaker” than goku who has the highest mastery of the technique that beerus said vegeta could use to surpass goku. It literally makes no sense. If beerus weaker than goku why would beerus even recommend hakai to vegeta?

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 month ago#9
Considering how much they've been telling us they improved and basically Vegeta is supposed to still be rivaling Goku in power even with his improved UI in such a short time period.

Is it really that hard to believe Beerus and probably the other GoDs have been training, now that it's been made aware there's several mortals now matching their powers these days.

I mean, even if we don't physically see Beerus training. Freeza managed to match Goku's SSB with all his extra training by T.o.P with literal just mental training in a cocoon where he couldn't even move.
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694

User Info: Dagoth

Dagoth
1 month ago#10
Something in the Manga is non-canon? does that mean the Manga also considers Broly non-canon? maybe why they think Vegeta is somehow one of the strongest and how Broly is not being referenced despite the fact he was overwhelmingly more powerful then either Goku and Vegeta and needed Gogeta to defeat who according to the oh so great DB genius that dwells here is stronger then SSB in his base form.

Do people also think Gogeta is surpassed by Vegeta?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. About Beerus this chapter
  • Topic Archived