This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If Frieza Achieved Golden Form In The Namek Saga, How Strong Would He Be In DBZ?

User Info: Calls

Calls
3 weeks ago#21
SSJGPiccles posted...
Depends on where you place Final Form Frieza.

Originally he scaled to Super Saiyan Beyond God Base Goku, but that's been retconned and they brought the Super Saiyan forms back.

Does Final Form Frieza scale to Base Goku or Super Saiyan God? Makes a pretty big difference in the power boost Frieza gets from it.

Though, I suppose regardless, he wipes Z up until the higher Buu forms. If we're being generous to Buu.
Based in his fight with dyspo and broly I think SSJGod level

User Info: Calls

Calls
3 weeks ago#22
Frieza has feats to put his final form on SSJGod level and his golden form is equal to SSB and SSB is 50x SSJGod so I think 50x jumb in power is between final form and golden form seem right

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
3 weeks ago#23
ssgvegeto posted...
That depends, do you think Frieza was just sitting on his butt dilly dallying while Tagoma was in the healing chamber after every time he got ragdolled? Seems unlikely to me.

Freeza acted that was the best training, so I assume yes that is the only thing he did. There is nothing for me to assume Freeza did anything better than beat Tagoma.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
3 weeks ago#24
We only see Freeza knocking Tagoma around on day 1. It doesn't really reflect what he went through.

For all we know Tagoma surpassed Freeza until he went Golden, then Freeza went onto something else.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
3 weeks ago#25
SS2Matt posted...
We only see Freeza knocking Tagoma around on day 1. It doesn't really reflect what he went through.

For all we know Tagoma surpassed Freeza until he went Golden, then Freeza went onto something else.

That is the problem we only see Freeza beat Tagoma, what we see isn’t impressive.

Take Goku and Krillin training with Master Roshi, just the mid morning training was exciting and fun to watch/read. We saw how hard and tiring it was for both Goku and Krillin. Then the afternoon training and the next day training.

We see Goku and Krillin pushed to their limit, but we don’t see Freeza pushed to his limit.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: WingedKuriboh

WingedKuriboh
3 weeks ago#26
well, BoG basically flat out said base Goku is weaker than final form frieza. So its immediately above all of Buu Saga characters who are in the same ballpark as SSJ3 Goku since Golden Frieza is a bigger boost than SSJ3 Goku anyway, on top of a weaker, Frieza solos Z (except maybe Buuhan or Super Vegito)
I got rich from selling Blue ribbons
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If Frieza Achieved Golden Form In The Namek Saga, How Strong Would He Be In DBZ?
  • Topic Archived