This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If Frieza Achieved Golden Form In The Namek Saga, How Strong Would He Be In DBZ?

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
3 weeks ago#1
Lets say that Namek Saga Frieza had access to Golden Form. With his previous form power levels being the same.(IE 530k for first form, etc)

How strong would a Hypothetical Namek Saga Golden Frieza be in comparison to the rest of the protagonists/antagonists in DBZ? Compared to Cell, SSJ2 Gohan, or even Buu saga characters like Ultimate Gohan, SSJ3 Goku, Super Buu, Vegito, etc.

Note: This is taking into account the Unmastered Golden Form that Frieza used against SSB Goku in the RoF arc. Not the "True Golden Form" in the Tournament of Power.

User Info: DrSnakesUchiha

DrSnakesUchiha
3 weeks ago#2
Freeza went from weaker than Saiyan Beyond Goku to Stronger than Blue Goku at the time. So, maybe Buu Saga Tier.
https://i.imgur.com/nrPrpGn.png You've learned a lot, Dr. Snakes.
https://i.imgur.com/z0Ljfjm.gifv

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
3 weeks ago#3
Even greater than the power gap between Base and SSB, so easily putting all DBZ tiers to shame. Maybe DBZ Vegito being the only possible exception.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: SSJPurple

SSJPurple
3 weeks ago#4
Gold Freeza is SSJB level.

He one shots everybody.

User Info: DrSnakesUchiha

DrSnakesUchiha
3 weeks ago#5
SSJPurple posted...
Gold Freeza is SSJB level.

Correction, Super Golden Freeza is Blue Level. Super Freeza trained hard for four months and was able to knock Gohan out in a single punch in his first form. Namek Saga Freeza wouldn't be that strong obviously, so Z/Manga Golden Freeza would be much weaker but still extremely powerful.

Think of it like how a Saiyan Saga Goku going SS3 would be nowhere near as strong as Buu Saga Goku going SS3.
https://i.imgur.com/nrPrpGn.png You've learned a lot, Dr. Snakes.
https://i.imgur.com/z0Ljfjm.gifv

SSJPurple
3 weeks ago#6
DrSnakesUchiha posted...
Correction, Super Golden Freeza is Blue Level. Super Freeza trained hard for four months and was able to knock Gohan out in a single punch in his first form. Namek Saga Freeza wouldn't be that strong obviously, so Z/Manga Golden Freeza would be much weaker but still extremely powerful.

Think of it like how a Saiyan Saga Goku going SS3 would be nowhere near as strong as Buu Saga Goku going SS3.

Super Frieza is no different than his Namek self when he was revived. As long as he does the four month training that’s where he gets.

Super Frieza still started out at his Namek selfs power since had been dead since Trunks killed him.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
3 weeks ago#7
ssgvegeto posted...
Even greater than the power gap between Base and SSB, so easily putting all DBZ tiers to shame. Maybe DBZ Vegito being the only possible exception.
Have to agree here. The jump from regular Frieza to Golden is insane. He wouldn't be as strong as he was in RoF but he is likely beating all of Z. Super Vegito would be the only one to have a chance. Now if I am being completely honest, I think Frieza probably wins there too because he is possibly stronger and because of his insane durability he could just stall until Vegito's timer runs out.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

SSJPurple
3 weeks ago#8
When Freeza is revived in RoF he is still his Namek strength. He said he never trained. He finally did for four months and got Gold.

If Namek Frieza trained for four months before the Namek Arc starts he would still unlock Gold and it would be just as strong.

There is no difference between Namek Freeza and pre-training RoF Freeza.

He would be SSJB tier and crush all of Z.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
3 weeks ago#9
SSJPurple posted...
When Freeza is revived in RoF he is still his Namek strength. He said he never trained. He finally did for four months and got Gold.

If Namek Frieza trained for four months before the Namek Arc starts he would still unlock Gold and it would be just as strong.

There is no difference between Namek Freeza and pre-training RoF Freeza.

He would be SSJB tier and crush all of Z.
I think what the OP meant was if Frieza just had Golden out of the blue and did not do any training to get it. Here:

With his previous form power levels being the same.(IE 530k for first form, etc)
So he wouldn't have the gains from his four months of training. Just the multiplier of the Golden form on his original power and that's it.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: Calls

Calls
3 weeks ago#10
As strong as buu-sage ssj2
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If Frieza Achieved Golden Form In The Namek Saga, How Strong Would He Be In DBZ?
  • Topic Archived