This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Is Moro Arc MUI Goku Stronger Than Champa?

User Info: WhySoMean

WhySoMean
4 weeks ago#21
MUIGogito posted...
You and him always post within minutes of each other and you always agree with him. I criticised you for being Lum’s ass kisser and shortly after he creates a topic asking who Lum is, even though he says he’s been around for a while before.
You're being paranoid. Jasin1234 in that same topic said that no one hates SupremeGod91. While I have admitted that I despise and hate Supreme Douchebag(aka god91) with every fiber of my body. so obviously both me and him disagree on certain stuff.

Why would I alternate between alts to argue with you on a subject that isn't even that serious?

User Info: jasin1234

jasin1234
4 weeks ago#22
I think people are more objective in dragon ball thread than in this site

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
4 weeks ago#23
WhySoMean posted...
You're being paranoid. Jasin1234 in that same topic said that no one hates SupremeGod91. While I have admitted that I despise and hate Supreme Douchebag(aka god91) with every fiber of my body. so obviously both me and him disagree on certain stuff.

Why would I alternate between alts to argue with you on a subject that isn't even that serious?
OK. I still have my suspicions though.

User Info: jasin1234

jasin1234
4 weeks ago#24
Ok mui gogito stop responding under dbs hype tweet every time , stating this is why beerus is still the strongest

User Info: AvatarST

4 weeks ago#25
MUIGogito posted...
Belmod < Jiren < Moro 73 < Angel Moro < UI Goku < Beerus.

It’s not my problem that Super is a poorly written mess but later statements > earlier statements and this is what is currently implied though this could change in the future.

This is accurate although it makes no sense, until we get confirmation of more things being retconned (like Beerus' power is every arc).

I can't wait for the "this guy may be stronger than Beerus!!" we will get when they run out of ideas on how to hype Granolah

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
4 weeks ago#26
Without doubts UI Goku beats Champa.

Do you really think characters like Jiren or UI Goku would win from GoD Belmod but lose against GoD Champa? Belmod himself doesn't take Beerus serious in GoD tournament and Beerus is the stronger of the 2 brothers. Belmod stunned and attempted to kill 11 GoDS at once. The amount of power that required for that feat alone is frightening. Then there is that Belmod tanked and took 0 damage Liquiir's MASSIVE attack which was even greater than of Beerus.

This opens up the possibility that Beerus can't even damage Belmod.

No, Champa is middle/low class GoD tier, but UI Goku has surpassed the GoD tier.

User Info: GokuWeigh136

GokuWeigh136
4 weeks ago#27
Goku only weigh 136 lbs. We have to decide, is Champa relative to other GOD, Champa relative to early show pre retcon Beerus, or champa relative to current Beerus?

If Champa early show, Goku stomp w/o UI
If Champa other GOD, Goku win hard fight
If Champa = Beerus, Goku lost hard

Goku weigh only 136lb
Hello ___,
Body; Thanks.

User Info: chente405

chente405
4 weeks ago#28
MUI goku from TOP is enough to destroy that clown..
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Is Moro Arc MUI Goku Stronger Than Champa?
  • Topic Archived