This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Is Moro Arc MUI Goku Stronger Than Champa?

User Info: WhySoMean

WhySoMean
2 months ago#11
MUIGogito posted...
Call it headcanon if you want, but I just can’t envisage Toriyama making Beerus a lot stronger than Champa, atleast not to the extent that Beerus currently is compared to UI Goku. So on that basis I’d probably say Champa.
Beerus treated Champa like childsplay in the GoD battle royale. Dude couldn't even hit beerus and was used a decoy, and you think Champa is close to him?

ehhh. That's not even taking into account that Beerus and Quitela were the last GoD's fighting and Quitela said that he knew it'd come down to just him and beerus

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#12
WhySoMean posted...
Beerus treated Champa like childsplay in the GoD battle royale. Dude couldn't even hit beerus and was used a decoy, and you think Champa is close to him?

ehhh. That's not even taking into account that Beerus and Quitela were the last GoD's fighting and Quitela said that he knew it'd come down to just him and beerus
I didn’t say that Champa would be close to him. I said that I don’t believe that the gap between Champa and Beerus would be as large as UI Goku and Beerus but I admit that it is headcanon. The battle royale can’t be used for evidence anymore given how powerful Beerus has currently shown himself to be.

WhySoMean
2 months ago#13
MUIGogito posted...
I didn’t say that Champa would be close to him. I said that I don’t believe that the gap between Champa and Beerus would be as large as UI Goku and Beerus but I admit that it is headcanon. The battle royale can’t be used for evidence anymore given how powerful Beerus has currently shown himself to be.
there's no way in hell Champa can beat mui

User Info: jasin1234

jasin1234
2 months ago#14
You know that this site is so bad when they claim that champa is stronger than Goku mui

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
2 months ago#15
Current MUI takes it easily. As well as Current Beerus. Champa is nowhere near Current MUI tier.

Champa is only comparable to ToP/Broly Movie Beerus and below.

MUIGogito
2 months ago#16
jasin1234 posted...
You know that this site is so bad when they claim that champa is stronger than Goku mui
Yeah how about you get off your alt WhySoMean

WhySoMean
2 months ago#17
@MUIGogito
Yeah how about you get off your alt WhySoMean
Jasin1234 isn't my alt. Lets not become paranoid here with all the alt accusations...

jasin1234
2 months ago#18
What is he talking about

MUIGogito
2 months ago#19
WhySoMean posted...
@MUIGogito
Jasin1234 isn't my alt. Lets not become paranoid here with all the alt accusations...
You and him always post within minutes of each other and you always agree with him. I criticised you for being Lum’s ass kisser and shortly after he creates a topic asking who Lum is, even though he says he’s been around for a while before.

jasin1234
2 months ago#20
I know that lum is kid buu fan , but i'm not an alt of a guy from a gamefaqs .
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Is Moro Arc MUI Goku Stronger Than Champa?
  • Topic Archived