This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could SSB Gogeta Have Defeated Ultra Instinct Moro? Or Planet Moro?

User Info: Dagoth

Dagoth
4 weeks ago#81
Goatgeta123416 posted...
You are wrong in so many ways I'm honestly astonished.

Toyatoro talking out of his ass is what's important in the series.
The fact is Vegeta is stronger than Broly.

Also did you seem to forget that Gogeta can control his power in SSB?
Use your common sense.
If Gogeta is tanking FPSSJ hits in SSJ fine, why would he need anything more than SSJ2?

Ultra Instinct is so much more powerful than SSB. The fact that you would say the difference in power from SSB --> MUI to be less than SSJ --> FPSSJ is ridiculous.
Gogeta was smashing SSJ Broly and tanked FPSSJ Broly fine in the same transformation.
Jiren trashed SSBKKx20 like it was nothing (when completely supressed) whilst his Limit Breaker form (well beyond GoD tier) got destroyed by MUI.
MUI would crush Broly like it was child's play.

Goku has never seen Beerus at anywhere near full power. He has only seen him supressed.
He is comparing Broly to supressed Beerus.
Broly is nowhere near FP Beerus or GoD tier in general.

First of all what your suggeating is that Jiren is stronger then Broly without any proof whatsoever, here is the thing Jiren was being pushed by SSB Kaioken x20 and SSB Evolution, he was not taking them both on like it was nothing, he was likely using a large percentage of his power not 1% but something more along the lines of 50%-60%

At most Jiren is only around 100x stronger then SSB Goku was,, so how does UI being able to beat Jiren mean anything about beating Broly when SS Broly would already be around the strength that Jiren was when he fought Goku and Vegeta at the same time and he had a transformation beyond that, the difference between SS Broly and Legendary SS Broly could be massive and even greater then the difference between SS1 and SS3.

Also why do assume Gogeta goes Blue for no reason even though the form can drastically shorten the time two people can stay fused together, he thew his soul punisher at Broly and Broly tanked it, SSG Gogeta would not of been enough.

User Info: Goatgeta123416

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#82
Dagoth posted...
First of all what your suggeating is that Jiren is stronger then Broly without any proof whatsoever, here is the thing Jiren was being pushed by SSB Kaioken x20 and SSB Evolution, he was not taking them both on like it was nothing, he was likely using a large percentage of his power not 1% but something more along the lines of 50%-60%
At most Jiren is only around 100x stronger then SSB Goku was,, so how does UI being able to beat Jiren mean anything about beating Broly when SS Broly would already be around the strength that Jiren was when he fought Goku and Vegeta at the same time and he had a transformation beyond that, the difference between SS Broly and Legendary SS Broly could be massive and even greater then the difference between SS1 and SS3.

Why do you think Broly is around Jiren tier at all?
Do you have any good reasoning at all for even making that claim?

Jiren > FP Belmod and Broly ~ Supressed Beerus (Goku has only ever seen Beerus supressed)
If you think Broly >~ Jiren, then that means Supressed Beerus >~ FP Belmod
No way is the gap between Beerus and Belmod that big.
Jiren clearly has to be way above Broly as I think it's a reasonable assumption to think Belmod and Beerus are relatively similar in power.

Like I said before, if Gogeta can stay in the same transformation, SSJ, and still tank hits from FPSSJ, it clearly can't be that big a change in power.
The power boost from SSJ --> FPSSJ is nowhere near the change in power from SSB --> MUI.

Also why do assume Gogeta goes Blue for no reason even though the form can drastically shorten the time two people can stay fused together, he thew his soul punisher at Broly and Broly tanked it, SSG Gogeta would not of been enough.

SSB Gogeta can control his power output???
If you seriously think Gogeta was trying at all against Broly and actually needed SSB (after he tanks FPSSJ in SSJ) then idk what to say to you.

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
4 weeks ago#83
Goatgeta123416 posted...
Why do you think Broly is around Jiren tier at all?
Do you have any good reasoning at all for even making that claim?

Jiren > FP Belmod and Broly ~ Supressed Beerus (Goku has only ever seen Beerus supressed)
If you think Broly >~ Jiren, then that means Supressed Beerus >~ FP Belmod
No way is the gap between Beerus and Belmod that big.
Jiren clearly has to be way above Broly as I think it's a reasonable assumption to think Belmod and Beerus are relatively similar in power.

Like I said before, if Gogeta can stay in the same transformation, SSJ, and still tank hits from FPSSJ, it clearly can't be that big a change in power.
The power boost from SSJ --> FPSSJ is nowhere near the change in power from SSB --> MUI.

SSB Gogeta can control his power output???
If you seriously think Gogeta was trying at all against Broly and actually needed SSB (after he tanks FPSSJ in SSJ) then idk what to say to you.

Why are you talking out of your ass? There is no way that Broly is weaker than Jiren. Not when it took Jiren to go full power to defeat 2 SSB while Broly made them run like chickens.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: chente405

chente405
4 weeks ago#84
Dark_Zoroark posted...
Why are you talking out of your ass? There is no way that Broly is weaker than Jiren. Not when it took Jiren to go full power to defeat 2 SSB while Broly made them run like chickens.
you are the one talking out of your ass..when Jiren needed full power to defeat ssb? the guy destroyed ssb goku,ssbe vegeta , android 17 and golden frieza at the same time while supressed.. also goku and vegeta couldnt run in the TOP it was a death or life situation

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
4 weeks ago#85
chente405 posted...
you are the one talking out of your ass..when Jiren needed full power to defeat ssb? the guy destroyed ssb goku,ssbe vegeta , android 17 and golden frieza at the same time while supressed.. also goku and vegeta couldnt run in the TOP it was a death or life situation

Read the manga
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#86
Dark_Zoroark posted...

If I was wrong, you clown, why is it that the manga is supporting me as well?
I have always said that Broly has never been comparable to Beerus and it's you Broly fanboys who refused to listen.
At least I'm a Broly fanboy who can accept that Broly is a lot weaker than Jiren.
Now the manga chapter has proven nearly everyone wrong and you're all butthurt.
Vegeta > Broly and got slapped by Beerus in Ch 69
Beerus >~ Belmod so Jiren >>> Broly

Come up with an actual argument rather than talking crap to me

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
4 weeks ago#87
Goatgeta123416 posted...
I have always said that Broly has never been comparable to Beerus

To be fair the movie did directly compare the two, you can't blame people for listening to what the film outright told us.

It seems to be walking that statement back though.
IWTDINO

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#88
MKScorpion posted...
To be fair the movie did directly compare the two, you can't blame people for listening to what the film outright told us.

It seems to be walking that statement back though.

All I'm saying is why even assume Goku was comparing to FP Beerus when he hasn't seen him anywhere near FP.
It makes no sense to do so.

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
4 weeks ago#89
No. Else they would had fused.

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
4 weeks ago#90
Goatgeta123416 posted...
All I'm saying is why even assume Goku was comparing to FP Beerus when he hasn't seen him anywhere near FP.
It makes no sense to do so.

I know, but I think we have to consider the intent of the line at the time. It was obviously there to hype up Broly. That is being changed now, but I don't blame anyone for thinking Broly was on his level when the movie went out of its way to say it to the viewer.
IWTDINO
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could SSB Gogeta Have Defeated Ultra Instinct Moro? Or Planet Moro?
  • Topic Archived