This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could SSB Gogeta Have Defeated Ultra Instinct Moro? Or Planet Moro?

User Info: Goatgeta123416

Goatgeta123416
2 months ago#71
Dagoth posted...
That is Toyotaro talking out of his ass again, Broly was hundreds of times more powerful then either Goku or Vegeta and I don't believe for a second that Vegeta has increased his power that much, hell I doubt Ultra Instinct Goku would of been able to beat Full-Power Broly, do not know why people assume he would given the fact as a SS Broly was already 50-fold above Goku and it was apparent to anyone with half a brain that his Green Haired Transformation was so strong compared to his regular SS Broly by feats that even when Gogeta went from SS to SSB he was not easily able to put Broly down, you would think a SSB could one-shot even a SS3 but he could not one-shot Broly which would suggest the gap between SS1 and Legendary SS is more then the gap between SS1 and SS3.

We are talking about something 500x stronger then SSB Goku at the minimum, I don't even think Ultra Instinct is anywhere close to being that much stronger then SSB, if Vegeta were stronger then Broly he would be stronger then Goku and Beerus who Broly was stated to possibly be stronger then, it is called Writer's Intent, they add these lines to movies to give you an idea of how strong someone is, they would not of had that line in the movie for no reason.

You are wrong in so many ways I'm honestly astonished.

Toyatoro talking out of his ass is what's important in the series.
The fact is Vegeta is stronger than Broly.

Also did you seem to forget that Gogeta can control his power in SSB?
Use your common sense.
If Gogeta is tanking FPSSJ hits in SSJ fine, why would he need anything more than SSJ2?

Ultra Instinct is so much more powerful than SSB. The fact that you would say the difference in power from SSB --> MUI to be less than SSJ --> FPSSJ is ridiculous.
Gogeta was smashing SSJ Broly and tanked FPSSJ Broly fine in the same transformation.
Jiren trashed SSBKKx20 like it was nothing (when completely supressed) whilst his Limit Breaker form (well beyond GoD tier) got destroyed by MUI.
MUI would crush Broly like it was child's play.

Goku has never seen Beerus at anywhere near full power. He has only seen him supressed.
He is comparing Broly to supressed Beerus.
Broly is nowhere near FP Beerus or GoD tier in general.

User Info: Calls

Calls
2 months ago#72
Goku black arc vegito alone is equal with beerus by shin And V-jumb words
Not only gogeta is at last 100x stronger than him but he is in base >> post T.O.P ssb goku and vegeta who get 20x stronger than their start of T.O.P ssb
Add SSBE and SSBKK on top of all of this
What chance do you think goku hade against him when he posspliy isnt beerus level

User Info: ViewtifulGrave

ViewtifulGrave
2 months ago#73
IamInsaiyan posted...
They nerf Broly hard
How can Broly get nerf’d if he hasn’t shown up since the movie?
You enjoy teaching high schoolers, and I'll enjoy creating my crappy manga. Let's see where we both are in a year. TheDoorMouse
Update http://imgur.com/vz0c9xf

User Info: CopyMan1

CopyMan1
2 months ago#74
Calls posted...
Goku black arc vegito alone is equal with beerus

No, he isn't.

User Info: iohc

iohc
2 months ago#75
IamInsaiyan posted...
Doesn't matter really, Moro73 beat SSJBE Vegeta and SSJBE Vegeta is > Broly according to dumb ass Whis and Goku in chapter 73. Moro73 did better against Vegeta then Gogeta did to Broly

It's dumb writing and it's a big reason why I cannot be bothered dealing with DBS anymore

This is word for word how I feel at this point. Vegeta trains on Yardrat for less than 2 months and goes from as strong as base Ikari Broly to stronger than LSSJ Broly. Thats 2 super saiyan multipliers he surpassed without attaining a new transformation himself. Vegeta is the same guy who trained for 7 years after the Cell Games and only managed to become slightly stronger than SSJ2 teen Gohan.

Dagoth posted...
That would explain a lot, Broly suddenly seems a s***load stronger now doesn't he and you know what else? people say that Toriyama did not put that form in his drafts, well you know what else made it into the movie which was not part of his draft? Legendary Super Saiyan.

Exactly. Blue Kaioken and LSSJ might not be Toriyama's creation, but they exist in all continuities of this series- anime, manga, movie, heroes, video games, magazine scans, even toys. Toriyama has given Toyotaro, TOEI, etc a lot of independence to interpret his drafts however they see fit and create their own continuities.

It actually makes less sense if Goku didn't use blue kaioken in the movie then if he did.

Dark_Zoroark posted...
Bro, what side are you on? You said yourself that Gogeta is stronger than Beerus, if Beerus thinks he can defeat Moro then why the hell Gogeta can't? Gogeta is far stronger than Beerus.

Gogeta should be stronger than Beerus since Zamasu arc Vegito as an imperfect SSB was stronger than Beerus. Unfortunately, chapter 70 of the manga ruined everything. Its honestly s*** writing for Vegeta go from as strong as base Ikari Broly to surpassing LSSJ Broly in less than 2 months of training on Yardrat. Imagine cell games Vegeta trains for 2 months and his base form ends up stronger than SSJ2 Gohan. This is the same level of stupidity.

Gogeta needed several minutes to put down Broly while Vegeta (who is supposedly stronger than Broly) gets one shotted by a supressed Beerus. The writing is absolute trash. Unfortunately, its Toyotaro's manga so he has the final say.

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
2 months ago#76
Djyc21215 posted...
Blue Kaioken's appearance in the Manga was an absolute fail that made him weaker. If the argument here is Gogeta used more power vs Broly, not less, then it's best not to use the Manga version of SSBKK.

Not really related to the topic at hand, but Goku's kaio-ken did power him up enough to hit Jiren and I think knocked him back a bit or left a bruise, but Goku was pretty much done after 1 attack, and Jiren just said the extra power wasn't enough to matter, and overall his decision was trash. Gogeta hypothetically still could have used it in an attack or two, but I don't believe he did.
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694

User Info: ViewtifulGrave

ViewtifulGrave
2 months ago#77
Why would Goku have Blue Kaioken, yet Vegeta not have Evolution?
You enjoy teaching high schoolers, and I'll enjoy creating my crappy manga. Let's see where we both are in a year. TheDoorMouse
Update http://imgur.com/vz0c9xf

User Info: Marikina

Marikina
2 months ago#78
yakashamonian posted...
Not really related to the topic at hand, but Goku's kaio-ken did power him up enough to hit Jiren and I think knocked him back a bit or left a bruise, but Goku was pretty much done after 1 attack, and Jiren just said the extra power wasn't enough to matter, and overall his decision was trash. Gogeta hypothetically still could have used it in an attack or two, but I don't believe he did.

Blue Kaioken Goku only managed to make Jiren lean back at best; Jiren didn't even budge from where he stood and didn't get a mark.

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
2 months ago#79
CopyMan1 posted...
Goku black arc vegito alone is equal with beerus

No, he isn't.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#80
Calls posted...
Goku black arc vegito alone is equal with beerus by shin And V-jumb words
Well he was... until it got retconned, because Beerus is a moving goalpost. I guess you could say that Vegito was equal to Beerus in the battle royale since Shin never said that Beerus was stronger than he thought when he saw him fight and then V Jump said they’re equal long after the tournament and even the Broly movie. But Beerus is currently the strongest.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could SSB Gogeta Have Defeated Ultra Instinct Moro? Or Planet Moro?
  • Topic Archived