This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Beerus >>> Granaloh > U7

User Info: Goatgeta123416

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#91
MUIGogito posted...
Stronger than Belmod. Thats it.

Granolah is weaker than Belmod?
Read the massive picture on the first page of this forum

So how can Granolah be more powerful than Jiren?

Actually I'm wrong. It says universe on there.
I take back what I said

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
4 weeks ago#92
Goatgeta123416 posted...
Like I said, you can't have Granolah be weaker than all the GoDs and be stronger than Jiren, a guy whose whole thing is to be stronger than a GoD.
No, he’d be weaker than Beerus only, since the wish pertains to U7 specifically.

Jiren is still above Belmod so that still means he is stronger than Granolah and by extension Goku
This is simply untrue and provably false. Jiren being above Belmod doesn’t change the fact that he’s weaker than Moro who’s weaker than Goku who’s weaker than Granola. This won’t change. If Belmod becomes stronger then he’d just be stronger than Jiren too. That’s all there is to it.

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#93
MUIGogito posted...
No, he’d be weaker than Beerus only, since the wish pertains to U7 specifically.

My bad. I realised that after what I wrote down above
It was f***ing with me as I never believed for a second Jiren > Moro so when I wrote that I was just following what I thought were the facts

Beerus/Belmod > Granolah > Goku > Moro > Jiren > Vegeta > Broly

Beerus/Belmod are not above Granolah, Goku, Moro or Jiren in terms of fighting though.
I only but them above as they have hakai hax that allows them to instawin against any opponent who's not a GoD

This is simply untrue and provably false. Jiren being above Belmod doesn’t change the fact that he’s weaker than Moro who’s weaker than Goku who’s weaker than Granola. This won’t change. If Belmod becomes stronger then he’d just be stronger than Jiren too. That’s all there is to it.

Nah. I do think Jiren would always be above Belmod in terms of fighting ability.

MUIGogito
4 weeks ago#94
Goatgeta123416 posted...
My bad. I realised that after what I wrote down above
It was f***ing with me as I never believed for a second Jiren > Moro so when I wrote that I was just following what I thought were the facts

Beerus > Granolah > Goku > Moro > Jiren > Belmod > Vegeta > Broly

I don't think Beerus is above Granolah, Goku, Moro or Jiren in terms of fighting though.
I only but him above as he has hakai hax that allows him to instawin against any opponent who's not a GoD
Fair enough.

Nah. I do think Jiren would always be above Belmod.
Yeah, I wouldn’t put it past Toyo/Tori to change it but it would ruin the whole purpose of Jiren’s character imo.

Goatgeta123416
4 weeks ago#95
MUIGogito posted...
Fair enough.

I f***ed up putting Moro and Goku in there.
I was arguing for Jiren > Vegeta > Broly so really it made no sense to put Goku and Moro in there.
You live you learn I guess.

MUIGogito posted...
Yeah, I wouldn’t put it past Toyo/Tori to change it but it would ruin the whole purpose of Jiren’s character imo.

Does Toriyama have anything to do with the manga?

MUIGogito
4 weeks ago#96
Goatgeta123416 posted...
I f***ed up putting Moro and Goku in there.
I was arguing for Jiren > Vegeta > Broly so really it made no sense to put Goku and Moro in there.
You live you learn I guess.
It’s alright

Does Toriyama have anything to do with the manga?
Well he does write the drafts/outlines for the arcs including the Granola arc and he does “check” each chapter before they release, but how much he actually puts into the manga once Toyotaro has done the storyboards is probably limited if I had to guess. As long as Toyo works within the confines of the original drafts basically.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Beerus >>> Granaloh > U7
  • Topic Archived