This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why don't Present Trunks and Goten have crazy rage boosts like Gohan?

User Info: GuardianEMIYA

GuardianEMIYA
1 month ago#1
Like, you think seeing Chi-Chi getting crushed by Super Buu would have powered up Goten hard.
I can reproduce and store any weapon that I see the original of. This is my ability as a heroic spirit.
https://i.imgur.com/f7kGOEA.jpg

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 month ago#2
Other than that, they never had a chance to be ragey, and super puts their post forms able to fight Cell Jrs, at best they're goku-Gohan level, so even if Goten got a crazy rage boost and reached SSJ2 atm he would have just been 1 shot
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
1 month ago#3
Trunks didn't get a rage boost when Boo was stomping on Vegeta, either. They're just plot-based power-ups.
I am the Preacher of Current Events. FAM FOREVER

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 month ago#4
Scotty_Rogers posted...
Trunks didn't get a rage boost when Boo was stomping on Vegeta, either. They're just plot-based power-ups.

Can this really even be used as an example? Gohan didn't even get a rage boost from Goku and all his friends getting ass whoopings.
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
1 month ago#5
yakashamonian posted...
Can this really even be used as an example? Gohan didn't even get a rage boost from Goku and all his friends getting ass whoopings.

Cell noted that his Ki was rising when the Cell Juniors were beating up his friends. No.16 getting crushed was the last straw.
FAM FOREVER
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why don't Present Trunks and Goten have crazy rage boosts like Gohan?
  • Topic Archived