This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The U.I Goku vs Beerus debate will be over soon

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#21
iohc posted...
I seriously doubt Vegeta is going to surpass Goku in power and combat ability this arc. I think hes going to surpass Goku in the sense that his new ability is going to be situationally useful against the villain. Just like how spirit fission was conveniently useful against Moro but would be useless against Broly and Jiren.

Side note: Some people believe spirit control Vegeta is stronger than Omen Goku. This is completely nonsense. Chapter 60 and 61 of the manga clearly shows Omen Goku is many many times stronger. Vegeta can't even hurt full power Moro, whereas Omen Goku is temporarily able to overpower Moro and knock him into mountains. When Goku states he will surpass him again, Goku was actually referring to "saving the day" and "being the first to beat Moro", rather than power level.
Moro literally tells vegeta he’d be his finest meal yet and this is prior to moro absorbing goku. Stop your head canon on what you think goku comment mean.

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
1 month ago#22
This just goes to show that no matter what happens, literally no matter what happens, Beerus will still be far (repeat, far) stronger than Goku and Vegeta no matter in which form the latter two are (whether it's the strongest or not) they will always be weaker than Beerus until Toriyama decides "okay, that's enough". When will that happen? Who knows. But for now, Beerus is a total moving goalpost that will always stay in the top of the chain (not counting Angels, Grand Priest or Zeno).

If Beerus was weaker than Current Goku and Vegeta back then in earlier arcs (but still stronger than them during those arcs), then he is certainly not weaker now, because as I said, Beerus is a moving goalpost that will firmly stay above Goku and Vegeta at their max forms (MUI and SSBE respectively).

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#23
dragonball0900 posted...
This just goes to show that no matter what happens, literally no matter what happens, Beerus will still be far (repeat, far) stronger than Goku and Vegeta no matter in which form the latter two are
Which iss good.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

User Info: iohc

iohc
1 month ago#24
Ghostrain23 posted...
Moro literally tells vegeta he’d be his finest meal yet and this is prior to moro absorbing goku. Stop your head canon on what you think goku comment mean.

Did you not bother reading the chapter at all? Goku used up all of his ki trying to main Omen. No s*** SSBE Vegeta has more ki then base Goku who can no longer fight.

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#25
iohc posted...
Did you not bother reading the chapter at all? Goku used up all of his ki trying to main Omen. No s*** SSBE Vegeta has more ki then base Goku who can no longer fight.
Cope

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#26
ToP: SSBE Vegeta surpasses MSSB Goku
Moro: Post Yardrat SSBE Vegeta surpasses UIO Goku
Granola: Beerus says Hakai Vegeta can surpass UI Goku.

There’s obviously a pattern developing here, Vegeta is getting propelled to Goku’s level so that Goku AND Vegeta will RIVAL Beerus someday.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The U.I Goku vs Beerus debate will be over soon
  • Topic Archived