This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The U.I Goku vs Beerus debate will be over soon

User Info: DBryok

DBryok
1 month ago#1
If after learning the technique Vegeta catches up to U.I Goku then it'll be proved that Beerus is indeed stronger than current U.I Goku.

I mean if Vegeta who just learned the new "technique" can match U.I Goku, why Beerus who has a higher level of proficiency over it would be weaker?

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#2
DBryok posted...
If after learning the technique Vegeta catches up to U.I Goku then it'll be proved that Beerus is indeed stronger than current U.I Goku.

I mean if Vegeta who just learned the new "technique" can match U.I Goku, why Beerus who has a higher level of proficiency over it would be weaker?
So it’s already been made clear now. No need to wait.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#3
Its been over for a long time. Beerus has always been stronger.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

User Info: ColZach

ColZach
1 month ago#4
Yeah jobgeta is clocking in soon. Weaker base; weaker power ups; weaker everything. Vegeta will job and Goku will save the day again LMAO

User Info: WhydidiExplode2

WhydidiExplode2
1 month ago#5
As everyone else has said, it was over before it started

Recent chapter just straight up has Goku (who now has full access MUI) say that Beerus is someone he doesn't want to mess with even at this point.

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#6
When Goku does actually surpass Beerus, it's gonna be made a huge deal by every single character.
Idk why people can't see this.

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#7
lilhurk1985187 posted...
Its been over for a long time. Beerus has always been stronger.

User Info: raybull16

raybull16
1 month ago#8
@ColZach
Yeah jobgeta is clocking in soon. Weaker base; weaker power ups; weaker everything. Vegeta will job and Goku will save the day again LMAO
Nah goku will job again like always because he is jobber goku lmao.

Anyways goku vs beerus is boring as hell why do you think toei and toriyama lost interest. Now vegeta and beerus that's far better.

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#9
Vegeta has gotten rinsed in every single encounter with Beerus. He looked more impressive against Beerus in much weaker states.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 month ago#10
Beerus is a moving goalpost. Considering Goku has the Mastered Ultra Instinct form all logic would indicate the gap between them should have significantly closed, but the gap between them is decided by the writers, against all logic if they desire it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The U.I Goku vs Beerus debate will be over soon
  • Topic Archived