This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why are people disrespecting Prime Moro by always bringing up Moro 73???!

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#1
It really irks me.. Prime Moro was a much better and cooler character than Moro 73! And he was still STRONG AS f***!

He was so powerful even, that both UI Omen Goku’s and Spirit Control SSBE Vegeta’s punches didn’t even HURT him!

He was definitely stronger than Jiren man...! That’s for sure!

Prime Moro devoured many whole planets for over 2 months straight.. Why is no one giving my boy some love???!

It’s always that damned Moro 73, bla bla bla.

Look... If you’re going to have Moro 73 ABOVE Jiren.. Than you should also include Prime Moro as a being above him...!

It’s not like the power difference between Moro 73 and Prime Moro is THAT big to leave room for Jiren in there or anything....

User Info: Graycap

Graycap
1 month ago#2
Prime Moro jobbed to Vegeta.

That's all that really needs to be said.
Say it on your main.

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#3
Graycap posted...
Prime Moro jobbed to Vegeta.

That's all that really needs to be said.
He jobbed only because of Forced Spirit Fission. So that doesn’t count.

User Info: iohc

iohc
1 month ago#4
Prime Moro undoubtedly looks cooler than Moro 73 (Perfect Cell rip off). He also uses his magical abilities to great affect while Moro 73 is just another generic brawler with a high power level.

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#5
iohc posted...
Prime Moro undoubtedly looks cooler than Moro 73 (Perfect Cell rip off). He also uses his magical abilities to great affect while Moro 73 is just another generic brawler with a high power level.
This. He also felt (naturally) more natural...!

Pun intended.

And his design suited him. The animalistic snout looked much better than that Perfect Cell Ripoff humanoid face.

User Info: TheWayofPie

TheWayofPie
1 month ago#6
Yeah I’m in the camp that Prime Moro isn’t much weaker than Moro73, if at all. Vegeta without spirit fission can’t do anything on Prine and Omen was worthless against Prime
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8

User Info: VSTopicFanatic

VSTopicFanatic
1 month ago#7
iohc posted...
Prime Moro literally spent the majority of the time brawling with Full Power Omen Goku and Spirit Fission Vegeta

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 month ago#8
I agree. Moro was so much cooler when he kept his Baphomet look, the 73 version sucks ass and took away a big part of what made the character stand out from the rest.
#BringBackKI

User Info: FlyingWindGod

FlyingWindGod
1 month ago#9
I wouldn't call Omen worthless on Prime Moro. Omen and SSBE still put up a decent fight but were lacking in strength. Then Moro 7-3 came in and dominated them both.

Moro 7-3's strength is just that; Prime Moro plus 7-3's. Whether that includes the back-up he has of Moro isn't clear but if that is indeed the case, it would make Moro 7-3 almost twice as strong as Prime Moro.

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#10
FlyingWindGod posted...
I wouldn't call Omen worthless on Prime Moro. Omen and SSBE still put up a decent fight but were lacking in strength. Then Moro 7-3 came in and dominated them both.

Moro 7-3's strength is just that; Prime Moro plus 7-3's. Whether that includes the back-up he has of Moro isn't clear but if that is indeed the case, it would make Moro 7-3 almost twice as strong as Prime Moro.
It’s actually Prime Moro + Old Moro + 73, WITH the abilities stolen from others.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why are people disrespecting Prime Moro by always bringing up Moro 73???!
  • Topic Archived