This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gogeta vs Moro No Spirit Fission

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
1 month ago#1
Gogeta vs Moro No Spirit Fission (Strongest forms) - Results (54 votes)
Gogeta
81.48% (44 votes)
Moro
18.52% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So the Gogeta vs Beerus poll favored Gogeta 7-3 (Pun unintended), So now the Big one. The strongest version of Moro vs the strongest version of Gogeta. The Rules of the fight to make this fair: Planet busting is not allowed, this way Moro cannot get a free win due to destroying the planet and suffocating Gogeta, Spirit Fission is also not allowed. Moro with the absorbed MUI Powers from Merus must take on Gogeta in a contest of Brute force between which has the higher battle power. No Sneak Spirit Fission, No Sneaky planet busting, just a pure clash of battle powers.

Who do you guys think wins? The strongest version of Moro, or Gogeta? Vote, Discuss, Go. (For the sake of the debate, we will go by Gogeta's strongest Canon form which is MSSB.)

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
1 month ago#2
I'm inclined to say Moro is stronger given that they didn't consider fusing against him an option.
Because Jesus never beat a gangster over the head with a steel chair. - TastyTiana
If he did, I probably would have read the bible by now. - E_S_M_Z

User Info: UndefeatedGOAT

UndefeatedGOAT
1 month ago#3
Gogeta is a plot device because goku and vegeta cant train before the end of the movie

Is this a movie?

User Info: Kwinza

Kwinza
1 month ago#4
Gogeta easily.
"Angry statement: If I see one more meatbag attempt to attack a Jedi with a blaster pistol, I'll kill him myself!" --- HK-47

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
1 month ago#5
Kwinza posted...
Gogeta easily.

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
1 month ago#6
LinkFanatic posted...
I'm inclined to say Moro is stronger given that they didn't consider fusing against him an option.

Only because of his Fission.
FAM FOREVER.

User Info: SuperVegitoFAN

SuperVegitoFAN
1 month ago#7
Fusion is ferociously powerful, espicially amongst Goku and Vegeta.

If we count the anime base Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku and ss3 is a 400x multiplier last i checked.

..And whats stopping Gogeta (or Vegito for that matter) from accessing Ultra Instinct? Goten and Trunks cant do ss3 (havent seen them in ss2 either) but Gotenks can.

"Im not saying thats how it should be"
"Im Saying thats how it is"
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
1 month ago#10
LinkFanatic posted...

They did consider it, at least Piccolo did, but because of Spirit Fission they couldn't do it.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gogeta vs Moro No Spirit Fission
  • Topic Archived