This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If they revealed that belmod was equal or stronger then beerus

User Info: Theone1234

Theone1234
1 month ago#1
How would that change and affect the current debates regarding who is stronger between goku, beerus, broly, jiren and moro?

You think that would help clarify anything and clear stuff up or just make the confused mess even bigger?
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 400%

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
1 month ago#2
Make it worse.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
1 month ago#3
If Belmond is stronger than Beerus, then that by Default makes him stronger than, Goku, and Moro.

However, the obvious question would then be, does JIren scale above Belmond? If so, then it would make Jiren stronger than both those guys too.

As far as Gogeta and Broly, it would depend. How Much stronger is Belmond now than Beerus? If Broly is Below fusion SSB Tier, but is stronger than beerus, then is Belmond exactly SSB Fusion tier? Above it? Below it? Is he Fusion MUI Tier?

User Info: Llawliet25

Llawliet25
1 month ago#4
God_of_Magic posted...
Make it worse.
How? Beerus being the strongest GoD is boring asf
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS POST

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
1 month ago#5
Llawliet25 posted...
The scaling is already not concrete and has inconsistencies. Making it more complicated is not going to help.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: Pokesamus217

Pokesamus217
1 month ago#6
I mean that’s what both the Manga and Anime imply
Unlimited Blade Works. For whenever you need to kill a guy with an ego the size of Canada.

User Info: Brian-wave

Brian-wave
1 month ago#7
God_of_Magic posted...
Make it worse.
Yeah it'll get worse. People will argue pre and post retcon to prove their point.
Llawliet25 posted...
Is he? I know he's meant to be one if the strongest but I dont think he's the strongest - I assumed the exempt universe from the ToP had stronger GoDs.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. If they revealed that belmod was equal or stronger then beerus
  • Topic Archived