This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. WHAT IF.... Goku and Vegeta will never fully surpass Beerus and reach Whis?

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
1 month ago#11
chente405 posted...
wtf? goku's power level is higher with MUI , better mastery of UI means , more speed,reflexes and raw power , at least for goku and thats what the manga has showed

it's just a multiplier, like any other transformation. If the Daishinkan's base is 50 billion times higher than 10th degree mastered ultra instinct Goku, then the Daishinkan still wins.

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 month ago#12
Djyc21215 posted...
Toriyama said in like 2015 "As of right now there are no plans for Goku to ever surpass Beerus or Whis".

I think this will remain true for a very long time. Unless you count fusion, they probably won't ever be directly above Beerus's battle power.
Don't forget the Oracle Fish's prophecy that Goku and Vegeta will one day rival Beerus that was said right before the Tournament of Power. Some may recall it being said in the MSSB Vegeta vs Beerus chapter.

It would be hard to believe Toriyama and Toyotaro would throw a prophecy in like that only for it to never even be fulfilled throughout DBS.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: chente405

chente405
1 month ago#13
Djyc21215 posted...
it's just a multiplier, like any other transformation. If the Daishinkan's base is 50 billion times higher than 10th degree mastered ultra instinct Goku, then the Daishinkan still wins.
well i think is a little more complex , what do you think about moro being even with goku in MUI despite
moros base > gokus base? , lol DBS confuses me sometimes :s

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#14
chente405 posted...
well i think is a little more complex , what do you think about moro being even with goku in MUI despite
moros base > gokus base? , lol DBS confuses me sometimes :s
That’s because Merus was implied to be more or less even with MUI Goku.. And 73 only copies his victim’s power. He doesn’t add it to his own.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#15
ssgvegeto posted...
Don't forget the Oracle Fish's prophecy that Goku and Vegeta will one day rival Beerus that was said right before the Tournament of Power. Some may recall it being said in the MSSB Vegeta vs Beerus chapter.

It would be hard to believe Toriyama and Toyotaro would throw a prophecy in like that only for it to never even be fulfilled throughout DBS.
Yeah, it’s also why they’re giving Vegeta this new Hakai pathway, to put Vegeta on UI Goku’s level so that he too can become Beerus’ strongest rival (eventually)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. WHAT IF.... Goku and Vegeta will never fully surpass Beerus and reach Whis?
  • Topic Archived