This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. DBZ Movie 8. Broly is beating up the Z fighters and Gohan gets pissed.

User Info: SaltySasuke

SaltySasuke
2 months ago#1
Gohan goes SSJ2. Can he defeat Broly now?

Inspired by this old video I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULV9m363vkg
You really are annoying.
https://i.imgur.com/27jrz5v.gif

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#2
I don’t see why not. Goku was able to one-shot Broly with the power of Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo. SS2 Gohan should be stronger than that but it doesn’t matter if he isn’t because there’s a big gap between Broly and Goku with everyone’s energy.

User Info: Fanboi

Fanboi
2 months ago#3
I remember Vegito1089 always hating on Broly.

That being said, SS2 Gohan might be able to beat Movie 8 Broly.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
2 months ago#4
Broly wins most likely.

It really depends on how much of a power increase you think Broly got from M8 to M10. In M10 he easily trashes SS2 Gohan but I have heard some speculate that Broly got a zenkai during M10. If not, he trashes Gohan, if so it's open to argument.

MUIGogito posted...
I don’t see why not. Goku was able to one-shot Broly with the power of Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo. SS2 Gohan should be stronger than that but it doesn’t matter if he isn’t because there’s a big gap between Broly and Goku with everyone’s energy.
That was PIS.

By that logic, I could say that Goku had the power of 5 SS level allies. Since SS3 is 4 times SS, than Goku was stronger than his SS3 self in that instant that he hit Broly. If it took > SS3 Goku's punch to kill Broly, then a single SS2 would lose to him then. See what I mean?
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

MUIGogito
2 months ago#5
God_of_Magic posted...
That was PIS.

By that logic, I could say that Goku had the power of 5 SS level allies. Since SS3 is 4 times SS, than Goku was stronger than his SS3 self in that instant that he hit Broly. If it took > SS3 Goku's punch to kill Broly, then a single SS2 would lose to him then. See what I mean?
No because SS3 is 8x SS1. And Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo were weaker than Goku so it doesn’t amount to 5x SSJ Goku.

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
2 months ago#6
gohan slaps him up

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
2 months ago#7
MUIGogito posted...
No because SS3 is 8x SS1. And Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo were weaker than Goku so it doesn’t amount to 5x SSJ Goku.
You are correct, I forgot a number. It would still be > 2x which is what SS2 is considered to SS1. So same result.

It's still PIS no matter how you cut it. It's the same BS as Sorbet 1-shotting SSB Goku.

If we go by scaling, Broly destroys him, zero effort. Considering Broly tanked a kick to the neck and a ki blast to the back from SS Vegeta without so much as flinching. Broly did this BEFORE he transformed as was restrained. This puts restrained Broly above SS Vegeta by a huge margin and doesn't even factor in his FP SS and LSS form's power multipliers either. Even if you massively lowball Broly and say he was 2x SS Vegeta when restrained, then multiply his full SS power which we say is 2x, then his LSS form which we'll say is 2x, then you get a MASSIVELY lowballed Broly, as a LSS, being 8x SS at the laughably lowest possible calculation. On the high end Broly could be as much as 100+ times stronger than SS Vegeta based on multipliers.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: ImmaXehanort

ImmaXehanort
2 months ago#8
Okay, but here's something. Goku thinks Hatchiyack is stronger than Broly. Goku and the gang combining ki blasts was enough to beat him.
I have a twitter account ImmaXehanort of YT. YouTube account is ImmaXehanort.
https://i.imgur.com/My3kPCz.jpg https://i.imgur.com/LOwE1SM.jpg

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
2 months ago#9
Gohan rinses

MUIGogito
2 months ago#10
God_of_Magic posted...
You are correct, I forgot a number. It would still be > 2x which is what SS2 is considered to SS1. So same result.

It's still PIS no matter how you cut it. It's the same BS as Sorbet 1-shotting SSB Goku.

If we go by scaling, Broly destroys him, zero effort. Considering Broly tanked a kick to the neck and a ki blast to the back from SS Vegeta without so much as flinching. Broly did this BEFORE he transformed as was restrained. This puts restrained Broly above SS Vegeta by a huge margin and doesn't even factor in his FP SS and LSS form's power multipliers either. Even if you massively lowball Broly and say he was 2x SS Vegeta when restrained, then multiply his full SS power which we say is 2x, then his LSS form which we'll say is 2x, then you get a MASSIVELY lowballed Broly, as a LSS, being 8x SS at the laughably lowest possible calculation. On the high end Broly could be as much as 100+ times stronger than SS Vegeta based on multipliers.
Yeah I see where your coming from.

ImmaXehanort posted...
Okay, but here's something. Goku thinks Hatchiyack is stronger than Broly. Goku and the gang combining ki blasts was enough to beat him.
I forgot about that. That would reaffirm that Goku absorbing the others’ energy to one shot Broly wasn’t just some Toei garbage after all.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. DBZ Movie 8. Broly is beating up the Z fighters and Gohan gets pissed.
  • Topic Archived