This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan's character needs a shakeup

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
1 month ago#11
NobleWill8 posted...
The biggest problem with Gohan is that it's very difficult to create a happy ending for him and keep the viewers satisfied at the same time. Right now, Gohan's living his perfect life, but people still aren't happy with it lol.

Admittedly, I think DBM's interpretation of Gohan is perfect.

I like DBO's interpretation best. He writes a book teaching people about ki control and how to fly. So he teaches people about useful powers for everyday life and gets to stay a nerd!
(message deleted)

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#13
Inglebird posted...
I like DBO's interpretation best. He writes a book teaching people about ki control and how to fly. So he teaches people about useful powers for everyday life and gets to stay a nerd!
A disgrace to Saiyan kind.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
1 month ago#14
What annoys me is his "I'm going to get stronger in my own way" schtick in the tournament of power that hasn't gone anywhere so far

At least Vegeta went out and got a new ability for himself
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: Colonel_Snitsky

Colonel_Snitsky
1 month ago#15
Gohan should get SS4 and clap the next baddie.
\_o__/

User Info: Blue_Inigo

Blue_Inigo
1 month ago#16
ChibiRidley posted...
What annoys me is his "I'm going to get stronger in my own way" schtick in the tournament of power that hasn't gone anywhere so far

At least Vegeta went out and got a new ability for himself
Yeah that s*** was lame. Let him train under the Kais or something. He always got along with Shin real well. Maybe he could learn some crazy Kai tech
"This is your last dance."
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan's character needs a shakeup
  • Topic Archived