This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gotenks and Gohan has more potential than Vegeta

User Info: MrTinkertrain

MrTinkertrain
1 month ago#41
Crayon: >SS Vegeta is superior to 18
>SS Kid Trunks did better than him in the same gravity
>18 too scared to take a hit from a suppressed Victory Cannon
The doll ain't s***. Just a glorified damsel (as Buu demonstrated once more). Shaking down Mark was bout all she could manage (before he shook her to the core with his well spent dosh).

>weaker than
Based on what? Trunks always beat Goten. There isn't an inconsistency to point at. That Vegeta was only using 150g in Buu Saga just means his past self definitely didn't use the MAX (300g) of the chamber in canon. Again, we never saw the dial go up that high. You're just a know-nothing, anime-only speaking out of turn with his headcanon. Write all this down on your hand if you don't trust your head, lad. Future Trunks was weak. Kid Trunks? He tops 18 (for free). Didn't even need RoSaT for that.

Mikey: >should be able to
DB doesn't work that logically. You should have learned this by now. Blame it on AT forgetting (whatever comforts you most).

Derp: Scooty seems to have gone silent. Perhaps you could see about contacting Hermes about the translation. Divine its secrets for us.

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
1 month ago#42
Gohan
Frieza
Broly
Uub

I'm 100% sure that they all way more potential than Vegeta. And they are from U7. Imagine every universe.

I'm also excluding Granola (or whoever the Fish is expecting to be the new strongest of U7).

But it's very likely that Vegeta is never going to be the strongest, he is just a companion to Goku. He has dreamed to surpass Goku 20 years ago, and Toriyama laughs about it. But it will always be a dream for Vegeta.

MrTinkertrain
1 month ago#43
^Yeah, but 3-0 when?

User Info: DBZAOTA482

DBZAOTA482
1 month ago#44
Everyone knows the half-breeds have far more potential than Goku and Vegeta but potential doesn't mean s*** if you're not using it.
I'm not a victim.

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
1 month ago#45
MrTinkertrain posted...
Mikey: >should be able to
DB doesn't work that logically. You should have learned this by now. Blame it on AT forgetting (whatever comforts you most).

Well someone said that Trunks is weaker than C18, just because he struggled in 150x gravity in base form. So I used my calculation why gravity doesn't mean power level. Beside Vegeta has trained in the gravity room for 10 years, while Trunks has trained less time.

Plus hybrid Saiyan can get powers faster than normal Saiyan. Gohan in just less than a year in the ROSAT went from the weakest Saiyan to the strongest Saiyan.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#46
TopKEKIeon posted...
I mean we already know that Trunks in Base can't function in 350x Earth's gravity like Vegeta was able to in the Android Saga, which places Trunks' Super Saiyan form weaker than the one that 18 beat. So, yes, we do know that 18 would have crushed them both.

Judging their power based on how they could handle gravity is quite silly. Yamcha was way stronger than Goku when he first arrived at North Kaio's planet and he could barely move around. That has nothing to do with power level.
There is no knowledge that is not power!
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815

MrTinkertrain
1 month ago#47
^He was moving around better than Gokek (one struggled to run, the other to walk), but wasn't wearing weighted clothing. Take that as you like.

Mikey: >someone said
Someone was wrong. Clearly Kid Trunks is superior to her.

>Kid had less time than Poppa Prince
Hybrid privilege. Also, new arc syndrome (more power comes more easily to everyone).
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gotenks and Gohan has more potential than Vegeta
  • Topic Archived