This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Moro threatening to detonate when goku failed to kill him reminds me of

User Info: Brian-wave

Brian-wave
2 months ago#1
That time when
Gohan surpassed cell (even after goku gave cell a senzu), drew the fight out several times, cell threatened to blow himself up until goku thought quickly and saved everyone. Then later they z fighters launched their energy at the enemy while vegeta launched a big attack on the villian to help gohan destroy cell.

Moros death

Goku surpassed Moro (even after goku gave him a senzu), drew the fight out several times, moro threatened to blow himself up until goku thought quickly and saved everyone. Then later they z fighters launched their energy at the enemy while vegeta launched a big attack on the villian to help goku destroy moro.

Hmmmm...interesting...I'm glad the rest of the moro arc was different from the cell arc..

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
2 months ago#2
Brian-wave posted...
Hmmmm...interesting...I'm glad the rest of the moro arc was different from the cell arc..

You can tell it's Tracetaro's favorite arc. He even referenced (lol traced) it in his DBAF doujin.

#TalentlessHack
FAM FOREVER.

Brian-wave
2 months ago#3
Scotty_Rogers posted...
You can tell it's Tracetaro's favorite arc. He even referenced (lol traced) it in his DBAF doujin.

#TalentlessHack
I don't remember him referencing in DBAF - been ages since I read it

Brian-wave
1 month ago#4
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Moro threatening to detonate when goku failed to kill him reminds me of
  • Topic Archived