This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. My Gohan should have killed Moro thread aged well (spoilers)

User Info: Sequine

Sequine
1 month ago#11
I thought Gohan's thing was getting really angry/desperate and then spiking like 10-20x in strength for no good reason other than "child smash, what tremendous surprise"

User Info: Em_gai

Em_gai
1 month ago#12
That was one scene; but no. The limitless potential and rising to the occasion needed (and literally no more) was a consistent thing for him. He even forfeits his anger and fights more justly. When he gets angry he powers down.

User Info: Sequine

Sequine
1 month ago#13
Em_gai posted...
That was one scene; but no. The limitless potential and rising to the occasion needed (and literally no more) was a consistent thing for him. He even forfeits his anger and fights more justly. When he gets angry he powers down.
don't worry. I'm just bashing Gohan there.

Em_gai
1 month ago#14
Oh sorry lol!!

User Info: Brian-wave

Brian-wave
1 month ago#15
laundrysucks posted...
Shouldn't Android 17 been the one to break the crystal since that's his thing now
LMAO I wish that happened...could you imagine. 17 jumps in and smashes the crystal and saves everyone. The fan rage would be glorious!! The salt would run deep for years!

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#16
Em_gai posted...
1. Moro is distracted now
2. gohan’s entire purpose is powering up when he needs to and everyone is depending on him
Well nobody was depending on him and now have no reason too ever again. Depending on Gohan is like depending on Trump to not lie.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

Em_gai
1 month ago#17
that’s because Goku was in two places at once. If he wasn’t, they would be. And the story would be much stronger.

no not really. Gohan is still an incredible force. In this arc he even stopped 73 and sure in the end it literally couldn’t have mattered any less, but he did prove he’s still worth being counted

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#18
Why not have Yamcha do it? What's more special about Gohan?

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#19
Simplexible posted...
Why not have Yamcha do it? What's more special about Gohan?
Why not hae the f***ing turtle do it? Its the same thing if Yamcha does it.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. My Gohan should have killed Moro thread aged well (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived