This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
2 months ago#51
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Gohan beat Kefla

It was a draw and Plot Induced Stupidity even then.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
2 months ago#52
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Gohan beat Kefla
Nerfed Kefla that was VASTLY weaker than her anime counter part. Also he tied Kefla,not beat her. Gohan isnt stronger than SSB.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then IMO it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#53
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Gohan beat Kefla
It just means that Kefla was weaker than SSB Goku too

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
2 months ago#54
MUIGogito posted...

It doesn't make sense when Kale by herself broke SSB Goku's guard and would have gotten rid of him (doing the readers a favour I might add) had Frieza not kicked him out the way.

Posters here like to assume he wasn't taking it seriously because Frieza tried to save face by saying he could handle it, but Goku was at the edge of the ring. There isn't any motive for him to be going easy.

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
2 months ago#55
MUIGogito posted...
Vados literally stated herself that Kefla was one of the strongest in the TOP

Kale has too many feats putting her at blue levels of power. And Kefla has the choreography of Caulifla which makes her much more dangerous. She’s definitely mastered blue level easily
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
2 months ago#56
DarthAya44 posted...
It doesn't make sense when Kale by herself broke SSB Goku's guard and would have gotten rid of him (doing the readers a favour I might add) had Frieza not kicked him out the way.

Basil kicked Gohan away while he was defending against him and Lavender. Had Freeza not intervened, he could've easily been knocked out of the ring by Basil and Lavender. Gohan excitedly thanking Freeza implies this.

"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#57
DarthAya44 posted...
It doesn't make sense when Kale by herself broke SSB Goku's guard and would have gotten rid of him
There is nothing to suggest this
(doing the readers a favour I might add) had Frieza not kicked him out the way.

Posters here like to assume he wasn't taking it seriously because Frieza tried to save face by saying he could handle it, but Goku was at the edge of the ring. There isn't any motive for him to be going easy.
There is because he has to conserve his stamina so he can last for the whole tournament. The only time he doesn’t go easy is against Jiren.

Xdragon2002 posted...
Vados literally stated herself that Kefla was one of the strongest in the TOP
Vados said that Kefla may be unmatched on the battle-field which we know is untrue anyways because 1. Jiren exists and 2. Ultimate Gohan proceeds to match her when he fights her to a tie.

Kale has too many feats putting her at blue levels of power. And Kefla has the choreography of Caulifla which makes her much more dangerous. She’s definitely mastered blue level easily
She can still be around Blue level and still be below SSB Goku.

SpiralSwords
2 months ago#58
The Kale that merged with Caulifla had already greatly weakened and lost consciousness by the time they merged. She couldn't take on guys that were powerless against Super Saiyan Goku. That's not even counting the fact that Caulifla was pretty weakened after being stomped by Freeza. As the Trunks arc showed us, merging in a weakened state doesn't magically restore your power.

So Kefla is absolutely Blue-tier without question, but nothing requires her to be above Goku. We know Blue-tier varies to begin with.

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
2 months ago#59
SpiralSwords posted...
The Kale that merged with Caulifla had already greatly weakened and lost consciousness by the time they merged. She couldn't take on guys that were powerless against Super Saiyan Goku. That's not even counting the fact that Caulifla was pretty weakened after being stomped by Freeza. As the Trunks arc showed us, merging in a weakened state doesn't magically restore your power.

So Kefla is absolutely Blue-tier without question, but nothing requires her to be above Goku. We know Blue-tier varies to begin with.
She isn’t above goku I’d say but she is relative to him. I honestly put them at about the same power.
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

SpiralSwords
2 months ago#60
That's fair enough.

I'm mainly speaking to the fanatics that believe Gohan/Kefla>>>>>Everyone that isn't Jiren
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro
  • Topic Archived