This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro

User Info: supermichael11

supermichael11
4 months ago#41
Saganbo with enhancement could beat Gohan easy, while Saganbo couldn't defeat Goku at all. Even when Saganbo was overloaded with ki, that wasn't enough to defeat Goku at all.

Gohan doesn't train with power beings or train with the best, so he doesn't deserve to get the win.
Gohan deserved to win against Cell, since he was willing to train with the best.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/ dragon ball forum

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
4 months ago#42
Peak posted...
Were you trying to make a point here? All you’re doing is embarrassing yourself by showing how stupid you are.
Thanks for describing your post

btw, Concession ACCEPTED

User Info: Peak

Peak
4 months ago#43
“NOU”
Yawn.
God, I'm handsome.

User Info: Em_gai

Em_gai
4 months ago#44
MUIGogito posted...
Actually he has never proven he is stronger than SSB. It was stated that he had yet to surpass SSB Goku in the ToP and then in the Moro arc we see SSB Goku defeat the guy Gohan couldn’t.

You can’t be for real right now.

Replace objectively with ‘in my headcanon’ and that sentence makes perfect sense.

okay so you’re arguing to argue.

not wasting my time on it then.

Em_gai
4 months ago#45
supermichael11 posted...
Saganbo with enhancement could beat Gohan easy, while Saganbo couldn't defeat Goku at all. Even when Saganbo was overloaded with ki, that wasn't enough to defeat Goku at all.

Gohan doesn't train with power beings or train with the best, so he doesn't deserve to get the win.
Gohan deserved to win against Cell, since he was willing to train with the best.

right this Gohan was powered down for plot, for one, and secondly I said moro should have been, not should be

as in the arc was structured poorly, Gohan with an ounce of training beats Goku (Gohan single handedly matches Kale, or beats Dyspo who beats Goku/hit/Frieza (before UI) in his base form; but Gohan overpowered and outsped his super ultimate lightning speed

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
4 months ago#46
Em_gai posted...
okay so you’re arguing to argue.

not wasting my time on it then.
That’s fine, I’m not gonna bother with some delusional Gohan fanboy claiming Ultimate Gohan is ‘objectively’ stronger than Saganbo

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
4 months ago#47
Gohan and Piccolo were holding-back for the Earth...despite Gohan telling UI Goku to go all-out without worry.

Gohan said he failed and hung his head in shame. He hung his head because he knew that Goku, like usual, needed to show up and save them. Something Gohan can't do.

Let it go.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

Em_gai
4 months ago#48
You’re pretending Gohan’s fatal flaw and the main thing that causes him to lose has literally always been self confidence issues and over confidence in his father

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
4 months ago#49
There's no pretending. Gohan admitted he failed. Those are his words. Goku didn't wanna fight Saganbo, which is why he told him to go back to prison. He wanted to fight Moro. Once Saganbo powered-up, Goku said he had no choice but to step-in and handle him. If he could've left it in Gohan's hands so he could focus on Moro alone, he would've. He couldn't because Gohan wasn't capable of doing anything in the situation. It's really that simple.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
4 months ago#50
MUIGogito posted...
Actually he has never proven he is stronger than SSB. It was stated that he had yet to surpass SSB Goku in the ToP and then in the Moro arc we see SSB Goku defeat the guy Gohan couldn’t.

You can’t be for real right now.

Replace objectively with ‘in my headcanon’ and that sentence makes perfect sense.
Gohan beat Kefla
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro
  • Topic Archived