This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
3 months ago#11
Peak posted...
Stop being a speedreader.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/3/3/AAesKmAABDal.jpg
interesting

...that Gohan completely tanked that (along with other attacks from Moro73), and was the only fighter left conscious despite Moro73 dealing a lot more attacks to him.
He didn’t tank it he was knocked down by it and couldn’t get up. That’s not what tanking is.

Moro himself stated he wasn’t trying to kill any of them
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

User Info: Peak

Peak
3 months ago#12
Xdragon2002 posted...
He didn’t tank it he was knocked down by it and couldn’t get up.
Yet
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/3/3/AAesKmAABDal.jpg
happens directly after Moro’s punch, and also in the very next chapter we see Gohan getting back up before he’s healed.

Moro himself stated he wasn’t trying to kill any of them
Doesn’t refute the fact that his attacks relatively accomplished nothing against Gohan (including a barrage of ki blasts), meanwhile everybody else was knocked unconscious and/or left in a dying state.
God, I'm handsome.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
2 months ago#13
Peak posted...
...that Gohan completely tanked that (along with other attacks from Moro73), and was the only fighter left conscious despite Moro73 dealing a lot more attacks to him.
What are you blabbering on about again
https://i.imgur.com/Xd9q5IH.jpg

User Info: DeliciousCupCak

DeliciousCupCak
2 months ago#14
CHADhan reminds me of JFK from Clone High. Both are CHADS that are strong, thicc and get loads of b****es.
Never trolled

User Info: Em_gai

Em_gai
2 months ago#15
I mean I know you’re kidding but Gohan could get basically any girl his age he just doesn’t want that

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
2 months ago#16
MUIGogito posted...

This is the same guy who doesn't count Gohan getting his neck broken by Reacoom as a loss.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

Xdragon2002
2 months ago#17
Peak posted...
Yet
Thats not gohan getting up that’s him being choked
happens directly after Moro’s punch, and also in the very next chapter we see Gohan getting back up before he’s healed.
He sat up at best, he couldn’t stand. Also goku and piccolo were in far more critical condition since they got holes blasted in them.

Doesn’t refute the fact that his attacks relatively accomplished nothing against Gohan (including a barrage of ki blasts), meanwhile everybody else was knocked unconscious and/or left in a dying state.
Because he wasn’t trying to take them down, when Moro felt like it he one shot gohan even after he received a rage boost.
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

Peak
2 months ago#18
MUIGogito posted...
Stop embarrassing yourself by proving you haven’t read the manga.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/8/2/AAesKmAABDjK.jpg
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/6/8/3/AAesKmAABDjL.jpg
God, I'm handsome.

Peak
2 months ago#19
Xdragon2002 posted...
He sat up at best
Concession accepted.

he couldn’t stand.
Headcanon.

Also goku and piccolo were in far more critical condition since they got holes blasted in them.
All Moro did was regenerate through Goku / use Piccolo’s own move against him. Meanwhile against Gohan Moro used his own abilities / attacks. He humiliated Goku/Piccolo, but took Gohan seriously (as evident by him choking Gohan while he was down).
God, I'm handsome.

Xdragon2002
2 months ago#20
Peak posted...
Concession accepted.

Headcanon.
Provide evidence he could stand.

All Moro did was regenerate through Goku / use Piccolo’s own move against him. Meanwhile against Gohan Moro used his own abilities / attacks. He humiliated Goku/Piccolo, but took Gohan seriously (as evident by him choking Gohan while he was down).
Goku was tore off Moro’s arm so he did far more damage to Moro than gohan ever did. He blasted piccolo before he shot him with the SPC and piccolo took it.

Prove Moro was taking gohan seriously and not just toying with him
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gohan should have been the one to kill Moro
  • Topic Archived