This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Would you give your liver to Krillin?

User Info: DeliciousCupCak

DeliciousCupCak
4 weeks ago#1
Would you? - Results (25 votes)
Hell no
84% (21 votes)
Of course
16% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Would you?
Never trolled
(message deleted)

User Info: Brian-wave

Brian-wave
4 weeks ago#3
Krillin would be dead within the week anyway so you're literally just throwing your liver into the trash. The liver would be better donated to someone that won't be dead before breakfast next Tuesday.
(message deleted)

User Info: JetJenkins

JetJenkins
4 weeks ago#5
My liver is too manly for him. Kuckleone would though. The only time he would be able to hand an L out to anyone is himself.
"My carriage is being prepared, I will be there at dusk; the adherents of the wheel will suffer" - the Queen's Fool

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
4 weeks ago#6
Brian-wave posted...
Krillin would be dead within the week anyway so you're literally just throwing your liver into the trash. The liver would be better donated to someone that won't be dead before breakfast next Tuesday.

Yeah, Nameless Thug would just rip it out anyway.

User Info: AntiNoob

AntiNoob
3 weeks ago#7
Brian-wave posted...

JetJenkins posted...
My liver is too manly for him. Kuckleone would though. The only time he would be able to hand an L out to anyone is himself.

Simplexible posted...
Yeah, Nameless Thug would just rip it out anyway.
You guys are legends
Android 18 after a night with Nameless Thug
https://imgur.com/2XKjD6S

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
3 weeks ago#8
LOL

User Info: Adam-Manderson

Adam-Manderson
3 weeks ago#9
lmao this is great
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Would you give your liver to Krillin?
  • Topic Archived