This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Boo Arc: Gohan vs Goku, who wins?

User Info: Peak

Peak
1 month ago#1
Boo Arc: Gohan vs Goku, who wins? - Results (26 votes)
Gohan
61.54% (16 votes)
Goku
38.46% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Gohan in his base form, that he can maintain indefinitely, is stated to be stronger than SS3 Gotenks and Super Boo, with even Goku being taken aback by his power, not knowing such power was even possible.

Goku in his SS3 form, that he can only maintain for a few minutes, claims to possibly have the power to beat Fat Boo / Kid Boo while also being powerless against Super Boo.

If these two characters were to fight, who would win?
God, I'm handsome.

User Info: Georgie-Porgie

Georgie-Porgie
1 month ago#2
Mystic/Ultimate Gohan whatever is just Gohan's new base. The only thing people try to use to differentiate then is an extra strand of hair and outline of the eyes. Strongest Warrior Gohan (officially called) is the strongest non fused/absorbed character in Z.

He stomps Goku before Goku even runs out of power. That's how brutal it is.

Peak
1 month ago#3
Georgie-Porgie posted...
Mystic/Ultimate Gohan whatever is just Gohan's new base. The only thing people try to use to differentiate then is an extra strand of hair and outline of the eyes. Strongest Warrior Gohan (officially called) is the strongest non fused/absorbed character in Z.

He stomps Goku before Goku even runs out of power. That's how brutal it is.
They can’t refute this
God, I'm handsome.

User Info: Luminaire

Luminaire
1 month ago#4
If Gohan is stronger than Goku then some one would have pushed to have him fight Kid Buu.
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)

Georgie-Porgie
1 month ago#5
Peak posted...
They can’t refute this
True but watch them try. ^^^

Luminaire
1 month ago#6
Georgie-Porgie posted...
Refute how no one bothered with Gohan when somehow he could have supposedly easily saved the universe.

Georgie-Porgie
1 month ago#7
Luminaire posted...
Refute how no one bothered with Gohan when somehow he could have supposedly easily saved the universe.
Bad writing. It was even suggested but dismissed due to bad writing.

Even if Goku is stronger it makes no sense for Vegeta alone to hold Buu off while Goku gathers energy. Why not bring Gotenks and Gohan ad well? It's even dumber because Goku and Vegeta already got trashed yet base Vegeta is supposed to be sufficient for the job. The whole Buu arc is messy but it goes straight into the s***ter as soon as Kid Buu turns up. The whole ending was incredibly contrived BS whatever way we look at it. It's clear Toriyama was trying to send it out ad quickly as possible and end the series. He'd changed his mind about Goku and Vegeta returning to life and getting the win despite it contradicting logic.

Peak
1 month ago#8
Luminaire posted...
If Gohan is stronger than Goku then some one would have pushed to have him fight Kid Buu.
You mean like Goku did before Vegeta shut him down?

Georgie-Porgie posted...
Yup they're DESPERATELY trying and failing, like always.
God, I'm handsome.

Luminaire
1 month ago#9
Peak posted...
You mean like Goku did before Vegeta shut him down?
Goku: “Oh, I know! You’ll bring Gohan and Gotenks back to life so they can fight.”
Vegeta: “No.”
I love exposing this stupid argument each time you bring it up.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/7/8/AAAFfPAAA8o6.png

Yup they're DESPERATELY trying and failing, like always.
LMAO. Says the guy that doesn't know the difference between first person and second person.

Peak
1 month ago#10
He still can't wrap his microscopic brain around the fact that Goku was the one who brought up bringing Gohan to fight Kid Boo. Nothing you say will ever refute this.
God, I'm handsome.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Boo Arc: Gohan vs Goku, who wins?
  • Topic Archived