This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Tien not knowing how to talk smack is a dumb as Goku not knowing what a kiss is.

User Info: dirtydave90

dirtydave90
2 months ago#1
Tien spent the entire first season he existed insulting everyone within earshot. Just a reminder.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you are Jon Snow." -Gandalf

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
2 months ago#2
yep lol
Islam is Chaos Control.

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
2 months ago#3
I can kind of buy Goku not knowing what a kiss was since he seemed so casual about the fact that he missed both Gohan and Goten's birth. He probably doesn't even know what pregnancy is.
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
2 months ago#4
Tien has become a cool honorable dude who doesn't disrespect his opponents so it is only natural he has grown rusty at the disparagement game.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: DBZAOTA482

DBZAOTA482
2 months ago#5
Fancystopperman posted...
I can kind of buy Goku not knowing what a kiss was since he seemed so casual about the fact that he missed both Gohan and Goten's birth. He probably doesn't even know what pregnancy is.
Even that's out of character considering Goku grew up in the wild and he questioned #18 giving birth specifically because she's a machine (or so he thought).

There's nothing to buy about it. It's a free junk sale.
I'm not a victim.

User Info: RockyLight

RockyLight
2 months ago#6
DBZAOTA482 posted...
Even that's out of character considering Goku grew up in the wild and he questioned #18 giving birth specifically because she's a machine (or so he thought).

There's nothing to buy about it. It's a free junk sale.

He also basically offered to whore out Bulma to the old Kai in the Buu saga and even talked about her assets, but now in super he doesn't know what a kiss is? f***ing stupid flanderization.
| )_________
| \ockyLight

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
2 months ago#7
dirtydave90 posted...
Tien spent the entire first season he existed insulting everyone within earshot. Just a reminder.

Yup. Left and right. I remember 22nd Tien. Trash talker all over the place.
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: AntiNoob

AntiNoob
2 months ago#8
Tien lives like a monk, we saw this throughout the series ....do you expect a monk to be good at insulting people?
Of course the kucklin cult fail to understand this simple fact

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
2 months ago#9
AntiNoob posted...
Tien lives like a monk, we saw this throughout the series ....do you expect a monk to be good at insulting people?
Of course the kucklin cult fail to understand this simple fact

Tien used to be a godlike s*** talker.

And then he would break the f***ing leg of the dude he s*** talked.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: ON020

ON020
2 months ago#10
That's probably the low of Tien's life. Theres no need for him to run around and talk smack.
FC: 4983-4934-6753
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Tien not knowing how to talk smack is a dumb as Goku not knowing what a kiss is.
  • Topic Archived