This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The new Broly movie ruined Bardock as a character

User Info: Goham

Goham
4 weeks ago#1
He's no longer the badass saiyan fighter who tried to save his race and had the ability to see the future, he's now an irrelevant jobber who served no purpose outside of being Goku's father

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
4 weeks ago#2
Well at least we agree on this

DBS Broly didn't do any favors for anyone character honestly. The old characters are way better

User Info: Goham

Goham
4 weeks ago#3
IamInsaiyan posted...

DBS Broly didn't do any favors for anyone character honestly. The old characters are way better

Facts fam old Broly was better too as were the saiyans

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
4 weeks ago#4
Which is always what he was supposed to be if we're being honest.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins

User Info: Llawliet25

Llawliet25
4 weeks ago#5
Goham posted...
IamInsaiyan posted...

Old Broly was awful
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL OF THIS POST

User Info: dbzisthebest100

dbzisthebest100
4 weeks ago#6
Llawliet25 posted...
Goham posted...
IamInsaiyan posted...

Old Broly was awful

Only thing bad about old Broly was the backstory, everything else is better then toriyama Broly.
Ribrianne for FighterZ!!

User Info: Kataphrut

Kataphrut
4 weeks ago#7
Goham posted...
He's no longer the badass saiyan fighter who tried to save his race and had the ability to see the future, he's now an irrelevant jobber who served no purpose outside of being Goku's father

I fail to see the difference.

Also, he's still all of that except for the seeing the future thing. Instead, he's just smart. What a loss.

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
4 weeks ago#8
Goham posted...
Kataphrut posted...

Also, he's still all of that except for the seeing the future thing. Instead, he's just smart. What a loss.

Yeah, of those three things he only lost the ability to see the future and he was always an irrelevant jobber. That was literally his entire role, Frieza barely managed to even notice the guy even in the original version. He gained some intelligence and a caring nature for his wife and family, ooooo major loss.
My Favorite Dragon Ball characters ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/9ZxpkUn.png All DBZ Movie villains ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/LXpVInL.png

User Info: Kataphrut

Kataphrut
4 weeks ago#9
UraRenge2005 posted...
Goham posted...
Kataphrut posted...

Yeah, of those three things he only lost the ability to see the future and he was always an irrelevant jobber. That was literally his entire role, Frieza barely managed to even notice the guy even in the original version. He gained some intelligence and a caring nature for his wife and family, ooooo major loss.

And it means they're less likely to bring him into the main timeline for Episode of Bardock/DB Heroes Masked Saiyan bulls***. I'd call that a plus.

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
4 weeks ago#10
Wrong.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The new Broly movie ruined Bardock as a character
  • Topic Archived