This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Hit Is Hired To Kill Frieza. Can He Do It?

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
1 week ago#1
Hit is hired with the task of killing Frieza. Frieza obviously has the option in going golden in all scenarios, but here are the scenarios

Scenario 1: U6 Tournament Arc Hit VS RoF Frieza

Scenario 2. ToP Hit VS ToP arc Frieza

Both versions take into account the anime versions of the characters. Either way, do you think Hit or Frieza would win most times /10?

Yes
(message deleted)

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
1 week ago#4
Yeah, Hit could take out Freeza in his 4th form if he's off-guard.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 week ago#5
If he catches Frieza off guard he can.
Kid Buu>>>>>>>All other Buu.

User Info: UraRenge2005

UraRenge2005
1 week ago#6
I see absolutely no way Frieza wins or survives. He's a lot more resilient than most people, but Hit is smart and would figure out he needs to disintegrate him to kill him. Also Frieza loses a lot of power when he gets cut into pieces too, so that wouldn't be an issue for Hit. Frieza has absolutely nothing that can negate time stop. It made SSJBlue Vegeta look like a rag doll and even when Goku figured out a way to counter it he knew he'd lose.

Hit wins in both scenarios.
My Favorite Dragon Ball characters ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/9ZxpkUn.png All DBZ Movie villains ranked: https://i.imgtc.com/LXpVInL.png

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 week ago#7
Hit kills him, where is everyone getting this great idea that frieza is this magnificent fighter?
(message deleted)

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 week ago#9
Frieza just tosses a ki blast up into the air so it hits him after Hit kills him and revives him.
Cancer free 50 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Hit Is Hired To Kill Frieza. Can He Do It?
  • Post New Message