This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Had Goku never came to Earth, would it be better or worse?

User Info: Trq_dbz

Trq_dbz
5 days ago#21
Zeno erases all of the universes he originally intended to so yeah, it would be pretty bad.
Started this for fun but now I'm debunking all the trolls
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
5 days ago#22
Trq_dbz posted...
Zeno erases all of the universes he originally intended to so yeah, it would be pretty bad.

we got many years before that

User Info: Tsuyoi3

Tsuyoi3
5 days ago#23
To respond to lenmutt.
You bring up good points.
I figure Gohan would see Bulma safe, and she would get her wish.

Honestly I think it'd end up with RRA collecting the balls, Red becoming tall, then moving to conquer, because I assume he wants to.
Black may pull a coup, and then possibly in fight with White. But I kinda figure that he'd follow Black as much as he did Red. Since Black was 2nd in command.

Eventually Roshi will be inconvenienced when his exercise programs get interrupted, and he or Grandpa Gohan, heck maybe several martial artists, take them down.

Without Goku giving them initial trouble, they may never even hire Tao, so no Tien revenge necessary.
But if he is, he probably loses to Roshi or Gohan, then Tien kills them later.

I'd assume that since Gohan is unlikely to go find 4 star, Pilaf eventually grabs them and becomes ruler.
Unless he tried that during RRA times, in which case they kill him.

Gero likely gets revenge years later with androids, unless he got snuffed out in this particular scenario.
Manliness transcends both space, and time.

User Info: Tsuyoi3

Tsuyoi3
5 days ago#24
As for Parcel's thing...I really don't see King Piccolo having a leg to stand on in that fight.
It takes a lot to make a single child and he isn't that strong.
...Not to mention Babadi could just take him over...

Gero also needs time to build androids, and also a reason to build them that strong beforehand.
Babadi would sweep unless Gero has bookoo prep time.
Manliness transcends both space, and time.

User Info: dirtydave90

dirtydave90
5 days ago#25
well Red Ribbon Army would rule the world with a dictator's iron fist so i'd say worse. Eventually (many generations in the future) Babadi will eventually gather the energy needed to release Buu and they'd be f***ed anyway.

So the world's not at risk of blowing up, but is ruled by totalitarians......I still say worse.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you are Jon Snow." -Gandalf
(edited 5 days ago)

lenmutt
4 days ago#26
Tsuyoi3 posted...
As for Parcel's thing...I really don't see King Piccolo having a leg to stand on in that fight.
It takes a lot to make a single child and he isn't that strong.
...Not to mention Babadi could just take him over...

Gero also needs time to build androids, and also a reason to build them that strong beforehand.
Babadi would sweep unless Gero has bookoo prep time.

in parcel's line Pretty sure King Piccolo's youth is restored and he took Kami's body by force already implying that world's King Piccolo was much stronger than who we were familiar with

I just am sad that Parcel's time line was crazy and no one talks about it

lenmutt
4 days ago#27
Tsuyoi3 posted...

Honestly I think it'd end up with RRA collecting the balls, Red becoming tall, then moving to conquer, because I assume he wants to.
Black may pull a coup, and then possibly in fight with White. But I kinda figure that he'd follow Black as much as he did Red. Since Black was 2nd in command.

Thing is everyone followed Red due to money, resources and power.

We don't know how all of them would react to his very stupid wish I think like Black many would act poorly towards that now on following Black.. thing is Black could easily take charge in Goku's world due to everyone is dead or deserted

in this scenario?
Black
Silver
Violet
Blue
White
Yellow

and many more are still alive and Black wasn't second in command his title is "staff officer Black" not general, colonel or even sergeant he is Red's assistant. Basically he just does the day to day planning and stuff at the homebase and most of the RRA are not really good guys once Red is dead it would very likely turn into a free for all

hell i think another name Black has is Adjutant which is like an administrator the likes of Blue and Silver are fighting in the front lines I doubt they would be okay with letting Black just become the new leader and Red's folly wouldn't have had much faith likely hurt Black more given he was the closest to Red and allowed him to make such a dumb wish

hell maybe there would be a divide of the Black Ribbon Army and the White Ribbon Army

maybe give Black a bulk of the troops and even Silver while White has his speciality troops like Murasaki and Metallic maybe even Blue who would be working for White but have his own betrayal plan in the works for a the glorious Blue Ribbon Army (no girls allowed)

lenmutt
4 days ago#28
Tsuyoi3 posted...

Without Goku giving them initial trouble, they may never even hire Tao, so no Tien revenge necessary.
But if he is, he probably loses to Roshi or Gohan, then Tien kills them later.

oof dark what leads to the crane and turtle clashing in this scenario? :o

lenmutt
4 days ago#29
Tsuyoi3 posted...

Eventually Roshi will be inconvenienced when his exercise programs get interrupted, and he or Grandpa Gohan, heck maybe several martial artists, take them down.

Old Turtle Crew! Don't forget
https://i.imgtc.ws/IIpQrus.jpg

lenmutt
4 days ago#30
So major players in a world without Goku
Capsule Corporation (likely to Support King Furry)
King Furry's military
Red Ribbon Army
Crane School
Emperor Pilaf
Kami*
Mr. Popo*
Korin* (by extension Bora and Upa)
Master Roshi*
Ox-King*
Gohan*
Yajirobe*
Fortuneteller Baba* (by extension her fighters)

*unclear if these characters would get involved in the world wars given they are pretty isolated and keep to themselves

characters who stagnate
Yamcha & Puar
Oolong
Krillin

I am curious given his knowledge of martial artist would Yamcha seek out training? I don't think so Goku was that wake up call he needed without Goku. Yamcha's wolf heart might grow more wild and cold

oof Imagine if Yamcha, Puar, Oolong, Launch all join the RRA since all are not great people before Goku set them right

and Krillin likely can't train with Roshi so ends up going to the Crane School!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Had Goku never came to Earth, would it be better or worse?
  • Post New Message