This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The Saiyans in the DB Broly movie

User Info: ienzo105

ienzo105
1 month ago#1
That was a cheap attempt at making it sad and making us feel bad for evil mother f***ers

Toriyama has lost his mind. Also Bardock has no bandana here which contradicts what we see in the manga, which he did have it. The original Bardock
Special is still canon.
https://i.imgur.com/HbfKsMm.gifv

User Info: xGhostchantx

xGhostchantx
1 month ago#2
> i am upset that saiyans are no longer 1 dimensional cartoon villains and some degree of nuance and perspective was actually applied to them/dragon ball for maybe the first time ever

User Info: lordlinkoftime

lordlinkoftime
1 month ago#3
s*** bait

User Info: ExtaticGamer

ExtaticGamer
1 month ago#4
xGhostchantx posted...
> i am upset that saiyans are no longer 1 dimensional cartoon villains and some degree of nuance and perspective was actually applied to them/dragon ball for maybe the first time ever

You fell for it lol
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#5
I do miss my barbarian saiyans so seeing they were more humany helps me miss them alil less

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
1 month ago#6
ienzo105 posted...
That was a cheap attempt at making it sad and making us feel bad for evil mother f***ers

Toriyama has lost his mind. Also Bardock has no bandana here which contradicts what we see in the manga, which he did have it. The original Bardock
Special is still canon.

According to the Light Novel, the part with Bardock's team and Dodoria is canon. This is why we see him rebelling at the end. I guess it was one of the scenes cut from Toriyams 3 hour script.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#7
Yeah they really tried to make us feel sorry for the Saiyans. They're bloodthirsty murderers and deserved what happened.

lenmutt
1 month ago#8
Simplexible posted...
They're bloodthirsty murderers

Yeah they are great.
https://i.imgtc.ws/z9lkgI6.png

hell Saiyans are probably why I ended up liking Orcs in most fantasy settings and LOVING the Krogan in Mass Effect hahah

lenmutt
1 month ago#9
Dark_Zoroark posted...
ienzo105 posted...

Special is still canon.

According to the Light Novel, the part with Bardock's team and Dodoria is canon. This is why we see him rebelling at the end. I guess it was one of the scenes cut from Toriyams 3 hour script.

can't wait till we see Bardock full squad of new cabba sized nice saiyans................. ugh Fasha's/Sepia's thighs are thicker than Cabba torso

User Info: WhydidiExplode2

WhydidiExplode2
1 month ago#10
Dark_Zoroark posted...
According to the Light Novel, the part with Bardock's team and Dodoria is canon.

Wait really??????
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. The Saiyans in the DB Broly movie
  • Topic Archived