This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Movie 8 Broly was so cool

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czn1Yce9x3Y

He was so smug and antagonistic. It was amazing. Why did movie 10 ever get rid of this?
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
1 month ago#2
Movie 10 could've been better if Vegeta and Gohan fought Broly and Broly focused on Vegeta rather then Goku

User Info: Bootenks

Bootenks
1 month ago#3
90% of the Z Broly hate is due to people only remembering Movie 10. The other 10% is due to Broly's fanbase.

M8 Broly is an above average Movie villain for Z, and is far and away better than Tarzan Broly in Super

User Info: kage_53

kage_53
1 month ago#4
Movie 8 and 10 Broly is so dumb. He is motivated by a crying infant. He is literally a giant baby.

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
1 month ago#5
kage_53 posted...
He is motivated by a crying infant. He is literally a giant baby.

Japanese Movie 8 Broly is motivated by fate. Paragus explained this to the audience.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/77425439
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: Accountedfor

Accountedfor
1 month ago#6
Yes. But Japanese Broly doesn't count. Mah rock music.

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 month ago#7
Fancystopperman posted...
Japanese Movie 8 Broly is motivated by fate. Paragus explained this to the audience.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/77425439
I honestly don't even remember the english dub outright saying that he was motivated by Goku crying
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Movie 8 Broly was so cool
  • Topic Archived