This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Krillin vs......Krillin?

User Info: Disengaged

Disengaged
1 month ago#41
RealStickyNicky posted...
ImmaYuukiTerumi posted...
Krillin: f***ed and had a kid.
Yamcha: Was with multiple girls which is part of why Bulma went to Vegeta. Still a f*** though.
Tien: Permanent Virgin.

What's Krillin having sex with a robot got to do with this topic? Are Krillin fans that insecure they have to randomly bring up him having 'sex' with scrap metal?

Honestly...

Dragon balls power levels among the z fighters do seem to have a bizarre relationship with babymaking.

More babies= more power.
This is my signature. You read my signature. It sucked.

User Info: RealStickyNicky

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#42
Inglebird posted...
RealStickyNicky posted...
Inglebird posted...
Wouldnt they tie? You said both can hear Tien due to a broken earpiece/on speaker so by that logic...even match.

It's possible but Krillin 1 doesn't know that Krillin 2 can hear it, Krillin 2 has an advantage. Krillin 2 isnt guaranteed to listen to Tien, he may know what Krillin 1 is doing and try to counteract it or go for the same movement. Plus we don't know how clearly he can hear the audio, most likely Krillin 1 can hear it better.

Make more sense; Thank you for clarifying that.

My pleasure fam!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Krillin vs......Krillin?
  • Topic Archived