This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Krillin vs......Krillin?

User Info: RealStickyNicky

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#1
He splits up in 2 and Tien coaches one of them through - Results (31 votes)
Krillin
38.71% (12 votes)
Krillin that Tien is talking to through an earpiece
29.03% (9 votes)
Both lose
32.26% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Who wins?
Unfortunately the earpiece is broken and both Krillins can hear everything Tien says. Krillin with the earpiece is too much of an idiot to know it's on speaker. So who wins? Krillin with the earpiece (will he listen to Tien?) Or Krillin without that can hear?

User Info: User728

User728
1 month ago#2
I enjoy you, Sticky. Don’t listen to what those Kucklin fanboys say. Your topic ideas are always creative and funny. They just have no sense of humor.

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#3
User728 posted...
I enjoy you, Sticky. Don’t listen to what those Kucklin fanboys say. Your topic ideas are always creative and funny. They just have no sense of humor.

Thank you:)

User Info: Sw1ft_Blad3

Sw1ft_Blad3
1 month ago#4
https://youtu.be/8mFMkCMeVa8
The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my Wings to make me tame.

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
4 weeks ago#5
Nameless thug arrives and they both team him but he kills them both

Edit:Krillin that can overhear the earpiece without the other Krillin knowing would have the upperhand

User Info: Turlast

Turlast
4 weeks ago#6
You know how they say the girls that are often your biggest detractors are usually the ones that secretly like you...?

User Info: Theone1234

Theone1234
4 weeks ago#7
User728 posted...

So only tien stans enjoy his s***posting and that's supposed to mean something? Lmao
Handing out Ls each day
Slayer of trolls

RealStickyNicky
4 weeks ago#8
Theone1234 posted...
User728 posted...

So only tien stans enjoy his s***posting and that's supposed to mean something? Lmao

Don't be jealous.

User Info: ImmaYuukiTerumi

ImmaYuukiTerumi
4 weeks ago#9
Krillin: f***ed and had a kid.
Yamcha: Was with multiple girls which is part of why Bulma went to Vegeta. Still a cuck though.
Tien: Permanent Virgin.
Susanoo: What's wrong, Amaterasu? Are your options exhausted!? Throw your trash at me, and I will happily destroy it. Create anything you want! Heh heh heh.

RealStickyNicky
4 weeks ago#10
ImmaYuukiTerumi posted...
Krillin: f***ed and had a kid.
Yamcha: Was with multiple girls which is part of why Bulma went to Vegeta. Still a f*** though.
Tien: Permanent Virgin.

What's Krillin having sex with a robot got to do with this topic? Are Krillin fans that insecure they have to randomly bring up him having 'sex' with scrap metal?
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Krillin vs......Krillin?
  • Topic Archived