This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta can beat up Tien in DBZ Kakarot

User Info: SaltySasuke

SaltySasuke
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinMxIwZMmU
3:48

I thought of DBZ Abridged and this board right away.
If we're really friends, you won't come back.
https://i.imgur.com/27jrz5v.gif

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#2
Tien should be allowed to get revenge, f*** Vegeta.

Seriously though, I can imagine this happening canonically. During the 3 years of training, Tien challenges Vegeta to a fight because he's the only one who refuses to forget about Vegeta's attack on Earh in the Saiyan Saga. At least that's what I'd imagine the fight would be about.

User Info: KaboomKrusader

KaboomKrusader
1 month ago#3
I guess Kuririn was too busy.

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
1 month ago#4
Simplexible posted...

Seriously though, I can imagine this happening canonically. During the 3 years of training, Tien challenges Vegeta to a fight because he's the only one who refuses to forget about Vegeta's attack on Earh in the Saiyan Saga. At least that's what I'd imagine the fight would be about.

Your Vegeta hate boner is pretty pitiful.

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
1 month ago#5
This game is getting better and better. Not because of beating up Tien but, just the overall open world and exploration.
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 month ago#6
Engorgio posted...
Simplexible posted...

If it's Gohan, Krillin, Vegeta, or Super Buuhan, they will automatically be hated on and lowballed by Simplexible.

Tien would literally get the Ginyu-Tagoma treatment if Tien wanted a fight unless Piccolo is there to stop him. Tien would be lucky to be able to tango with Saiyan Saga Vegeta post-10G workout, Yamcha would probably be a bit above Saiyan Saga Base Goku level with in mind his far lesser days under 10G while only being a mere human rather than Saiyan.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: KucklinSlayer

KucklinSlayer
1 month ago#7
KaboomKrusader posted...
I guess Kuririn was too busy.

Too busy being beaten by thugs? True

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
1 month ago#8
I can already see myself picking up a copy the day this game comes out. They're gonna have to try hard to ruin this for me.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A

User Info: Killua_Zoldyck0

Killua_Zoldyck0
1 month ago#9
Engorgio posted...
And you're just plain pitiful

User Info: Kwinza

Kwinza
1 month ago#10
Simplexible posted...

Please try and remember that at this point in the story Tien has a power level of less than 50k and Vegeta is well over 2 million.
"Angry statement: If I see one more meatbag attempt to attack a Jedi with a blaster pistol, I'll kill him myself!" --- HK-47
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta can beat up Tien in DBZ Kakarot
  • Topic Archived