This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. 500 again..did Goku camp lose yet another debate?

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
1 month ago#11
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

User Info: OmniAlgusX

OmniAlgusX
1 month ago#12
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Dead Ssj3 Goku > Kid Buu > Super Vegito > Alive Ssj3 Goku > Buuhan > Buutenks > Gohan is the right order.
https://imgur.com/OtzfeSN

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
1 month ago#13
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Dead Ssj3 Goku > Kid Buu > Super Vegito > Alive Ssj3 Goku > Buuhan > Buutenks > Gohan is the right order.

why did Goku want to fuse with hercule then

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
1 month ago#14
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Lol! Didn't you say previously that "Alive SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito"? How easy you can change opinions.

User Info: RealStickyNicky

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#15
SpiralSwords posted...
Yeah, I still post every now and then, but it's so stale to me that I really don't care anymore.

I like right. They bring nothing new to the table, just cite the same debunk stuff and spam the images and ignore context.TheAliG posted...
Let's all thank Dragon Ball Super for revitalizing this board and these debates

Lol

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#16
dragonball0900 posted...
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Lol! Didn't you say previously that "Alive SSJ3 Goku > Super Vegito"? How easy you can change opinions.

This guy is a Goku troll. He's been caught lying a few times. He's just mocking the insanity of the craze Goku fans but doesn't actually believe it.

OmniAlgusX
1 month ago#17
RealStickyNicky posted...
dragonball0900 posted...
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

This guy is a Goku troll. He's been caught lying a few times. He's just mocking the insanity of the craze Goku fans but doesn't actually believe it.

Nope. I just changed my mind about the living Ssj3 Goku. I'm allowed to do that. He has more power than Super Vegito but I'm no longer convinced he could access it before running out due to stamina problems.

Dead Ssj3 Goku would handily beat Super Vegito. I think Kid Buu can be debated though, God Ki wouldd be difficult to go against.

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#18
OmniAlgusX posted...
dragonball0900 posted...
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Nope. I just changed my mind about the living Ssj3 Goku. I'm allowed to do that. He has more power than Super Vegito but I'm no longer convinced he could access it before running out due to stamina problems.

Dead Ssj3 Goku would handily beat Super Vegito. I think Kid Buu can be debated though, God Ki wouldd be difficult to go against.

Lol dafaq? So Goku is stronger than when he has his power multiplied by Vegetas + rivalry boost (yeah I know but it is a thing). Wanna explain how that works? Kid Buu has god ki? So all Buus have god ki?
What made you change your mind btw?

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 month ago#19
Lol dafaq? So Goku is stronger than when he has his power multiplied by Vegetas + rivalry boost (yeah I know but it is a thing). Wanna explain how that works? Kid Buu has god ki? So all Buus have god ki?
Apparently the gap between Goku and Vegeta is the same as Goku and Hercule since he claims (but no way believes) that Vegeta made the fusion weaker (like Goku said would happen if he fused with Hercule)
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

OmniAlgusX
1 month ago#20
OmniAlgusX posted...
dragonball0900 posted...
OmniAlgusX posted...
Jadeite_McSwag posted...
Goku SSJ3 > Gohan

Kid Buu has had God Ki since the Super panel. He can use it unrestricted but doesn't use all of it at once against Goku because he hasn't been out long and is rusty. Fat Buu can't use God Ki because Dai Kaioshin's docile nature restricts his power.

Ssj3 Goku would fail against Super Vegito because the Goku in Vegito would tell him to draw the fight out for a long time so Ssj3 Goku runs out of stamina. I forgot Vegito had insider knowledge on Goku's weakness.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. 500 again..did Goku camp lose yet another debate?
  • Topic Archived