This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How would Vegeta react to learning Krillin killed 18?

User Info: GuardianEMIYA

GuardianEMIYA
1 month ago#1
What if scenario. Cell and Vegeta agree to cooperate and let Cell absorb 18. Trunks intervenes. Cell finds the remains of a destroyed 18 and 16 on the ground near Krillin. Cell is obviously pissed. Trunks is relieved Cell can't become perfect. How would Vegeta respond?
That's right. This is wrong. This is not what I wished for. I did not become a guardian for this!
https://i.imgur.com/7jweeQm.jpg

User Info: LegendaryOozaru

LegendaryOozaru
1 month ago#2
Vegeta's reaction wouldn't matter, because Cell would be panicking at this moment and would try to self destruct rather than be killed now 18 is gone for good. Earth would explode with Cell, and the series would end unless Cell survives or Goku/Gohan escape from the Rosat.

User Info: dbzisthebest100

dbzisthebest100
1 month ago#3
LegendaryOozaru posted...
Vegeta's reaction wouldn't matter, because Cell would be panicking at this moment and would try to self destruct rather than be killed now 18 is gone for good. Earth would explode with Cell, and the series would end unless Cell survives or Goku/Gohan escape from the Rosat.

I don't think he'd self destruct in this scenario. He only did so against Gohan since his perfect form got taken from him.
Ribrianne for FighterZ!!

User Info: Sada_Pop

Sada_Pop
1 month ago#4
dbzisthebest100 posted...

I don't think he'd self destruct in this scenario. He only did so against Gohan since his perfect form got taken from him.

Well did he know that he could survive an explosion at the time? He only got blown to bits vs Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan in his perfect form.

I would think that you're right if he was unsure.
People would have you believe that the accusation of racism is more offensive than ACTUAL racism.

User Info: dbzisthebest100

dbzisthebest100
1 month ago#5
Sada_Pop posted...
dbzisthebest100 posted...

Well did he know that he could survive an explosion at the time? He only got blown to bits vs Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan in his perfect form.

I would think that you're right if he was unsure.

Cell didn't know that he would survive his own self destruction, that was just a lucky break.

Plus, Cell's second form at the cell games was potentially stronger then it was at the archipelago, if he did any training during the 10 days that is. If thats the case, then the likely hood of him pulling that miracle is even lower.
Ribrianne for FighterZ!!

User Info: chstar

chstar
1 month ago#6
He still technically has the time machine. He might just solar flare (as he did anyway), and simply try to escape.
Just to be clear, NASA and NOAA believe climate change is man made. Listen to scientists, not the politicians.
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#7
That time machine was finished. It needs to be charged up to move through time.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: chstar

chstar
1 month ago#8
ah that’s right.

Either way I don’t think cell would feel entirely out of options at this point. Bear in mind how much stronger he got in his first form from just absorbing humans. 2nd form cell might consider other options. I feel he simply solar flares an escape (again as we see him do), to strategize for another day.

Does he eventually find a solution? Doubtful, but he’s been strategizing and waiting for so long over countless years, I don’t feel like he just gives up here.
Just to be clear, NASA and NOAA believe climate change is man made. Listen to scientists, not the politicians.
https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#9
I don't see Cell self-destructing, but he'd probably destroy the Earth if there's no chance to become Perfect.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How would Vegeta react to learning Krillin killed 18?
  • Topic Archived