This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. goku and goku black fuse: could he beat whis?

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
1 month ago#1
discuss.
I survived reading guys like you

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
1 month ago#2
Unknown

They are much stronger then Beerus but unknown on how strong Whis is

User Info: RealStickyNicky

RealStickyNicky
1 month ago#3
What would he be called? Goku Black Goku?

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 month ago#4
So a fusion partially weaker than SSB Vegito (Goku Black Saga)?... Given Goku Black was overpowered by SSB Vegeta and could only counter with a new technique that involved summoning never-ending clones and that a Goku fusion probably wouldn't give any small help for 'being rivals'.

Power differential is most likely negligible to the point it's still the fusion's victory, unless one believes Whis is that massively stronger compared to unfused SSB tier.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
1 month ago#5
IamInsaiyan posted...
Unknown

They are much stronger then Beerus but unknown on how strong Whis is
thank you this is pretty insightful
I survived reading guys like you

User Info: WhydidiExplode2

WhydidiExplode2
1 month ago#6
I'd vote no, because a stronger version of Goku fused with a stronger version of Vegeta couldn't one-shot Broly, who couldn't touch Whis at all.

Goku Black isn't as strong as current Goku so the fusion might not be as powerful as the Gogeta we saw in the last movie.

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
1 month ago#7
The f*** did i just read? Lmao

Whis would barely even need to lift a finger to beat them.

It would take an Ultra Instinct Vegito to even think about challenging Whis.

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
1 month ago#8
Black is basically Zamasu. Black is just a name he uses, but he is not Black. He is Zamasu in Goku's Body. Gomasu Zamaku.

But for funsies - Goack, Blaku

Being Goku's body, Goku's persona would on a cellular level understand the power and abilities of Black. Since it's basically his body, Zamasu's just the guy using the meat-suit.

The personality however, ends up being a mix of Goku and Zamasu's personalities. I'd put him roughly on Vegetto Blue level. Or Gogeta Blue during Broly's level.

But he's certainly not Whis Tier.
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 month ago#9
Now that I think about it, a comment like Whis noting SSB Gogeta > Whis probably would've been made if it was considered/definitively known. It's no small feat to undermine and would hype up Gogeta even more to say the least.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
1 month ago#10
SSJB Gogeta power depends on how strong Broly is compared to Beerus

If Broly is stronger then Beerus, then Gogeta beating Broly would place him that tier of power until the angels shows something different
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. goku and goku black fuse: could he beat whis?
  • Topic Archived