This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta never said he could beat Piccolo and No.18 in base during Boo arc

User Info: nahog

nahog
4 weeks ago#51
I accept your concession idiot

User Info: DBZFan849

DBZFan849
4 weeks ago#52
I wonder who's alt you are. Your writing style screams Engorgio
Monna's clone is still in the tournament!

User Info: nahog

nahog
4 weeks ago#53
@Engorgio

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
4 weeks ago#54
Luminaire posted...
ChickenAndJuice posted...
STOP.MAKING.THIS.DUMB.EXCUSE
It's true though.

1. Vegeta thought his superior position wouldn't change even without SS.
2. Piccolo admits Shin is stronger than him and Shin says he can one shot Frieza.
3. Shin wants the Base Saiyans to help him even though if they're weaker than Frieza, he can one shot anyone Frieza level and they're just giving energy by getting damage by anyone above that.
4. Shin wanted help against Pui Pui and Vegeta took care of him easily in base. Why get base Saiyans to help if this guy is Frieza level or below and can be one shot? If he's stronger than Frieza then Vegeta beats him easily.
5. Dabura IDs the Saiyans as the strongest even before SSJ is a think.
6. Yakon is supposed to be able to beat Shin and whoever else he brings and he can't even land a hit on Base Goku.

This is the same AT who wrote the RoF movie where Piccolo was suddenly Zarbon level.
Cancer free 50 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS

User Info: Trq_dbz

Trq_dbz
4 weeks ago#55
ScrappyDingo posted...
This is the same AT who wrote the RoF movie where Piccolo was suddenly Zarbon level.
Wasn’t Shisami in the movie only stated to be the same rank in the army as Zarbon and not the same power level? I might be wrong so please send a screenshot or something if I am.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta never said he could beat Piccolo and No.18 in base during Boo arc
  • Topic Archived