This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. SSJ3 Goku is an absolute NOBODY!

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
2 weeks ago#1
Stop wanking him.

Buuhan > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ1 Gotenks Post RoSaT > SSJ1 Gotenks Pre RoSaT > SSJ3 Goku!

These are the FACTS! Wether you’re willing to accept them or not.

User Info: UltimatumDB

UltimatumDB
2 weeks ago#2
Vegetto got a (minor) Zenkai while fighting Buuhan
( if not a Zenkai .. then he got stronger during the fight - something similar to it )

After Vegetto unexpectedly defused, that " Zenkai " ( the thing similar to it ) re-apportioned itself unto Goku & Vegeta ; it was minor for Vegetto, but it bigger for Goku & Vegeta when they split

Even in the Manga, after Vegetto unexpected split back into Goku & Vegeta ... Goku ( as a SSJ2 i think? ) could fight Ultimate Gohan / Mystic Gohan ( but it was a copy of him though )

this part above did not occur in Anime - not even the Original DBZ Anime with 291 Episodes

This is why SSJ3 Goku > Ultimate Gohan ( and stronger than Buuhan too )

( especially since Kid Buu > Buuhan too ..in the anime )

( meanwhile the DBZ Manga implied that Buuhan was stronger ... but the DBS Manga made a direct statement that Kid Buu was the strongest ... even though DBS as a whole is known to be terribly inconsistent .. so its questionable if thats entirely truth or not )
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
2 weeks ago#3
SupremeGod91 posted...
Stop wanking him.

https://i.imgtc.ws/gBxtRGf.gif

User Info: xxdudeyy

xxdudeyy
2 weeks ago#4
https://imgtc.ws/i/fZZ4Zmu.png
Gday

User Info: Turlast

Turlast
2 weeks ago#5
UltimatumDB posted...
( if not a Zenkai .. then he got stronger during the fight - something similar to it )

After Vegetto unexpectedly defused, that " Zenkai " ( the thing similar to it ) re-apportioned itself unto Goku & Vegeta ; it was minor for Vegetto, but it bigger for Goku & Vegeta when they split

Even in the Manga, after Vegetto unexpected split back into Goku & Vegeta ... Goku ( as a SSJ2 i think? ) could fight Ultimate Gohan / Mystic Gohan ( but it was a copy of him though )

this part above did not occur in Anime - not even the Original DBZ Anime with 291 Episodes

( meanwhile the DBZ Manga implied that Buuhan was stronger ... but the DBS Manga made a direct statement that Kid Buu was the strongest ... even though DBS as a whole is known to be terribly inconsistent .. so its questionable if thats entirely truth or not )

The battle with the clones inside of Boo never happened in the Manga. That's an Anime only sequence.

UltimatumDB
2 weeks ago#6
SupremeGod91 posted...
Stop wanking him.

Buuhan > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > Super Buu/SSJ3 Gotenks > SSJ1 Gotenks Post RoSaT > SSJ1 Gotenks Pre RoSaT > SSJ3 Goku!

Btw

The part where i bolded it ... I'm pretty sure SSJ Gotenks ( Before RoSaT ) never fought against fat buu
So I'm not sure why you did that
(edited 2 weeks ago)

UltimatumDB
2 weeks ago#7
Turlast posted...
UltimatumDB posted...

The battle with the clones inside of Boo never happened in the Manga. That's an Anime only sequence.

I wasn't sure exacty when it happened, but thx anyways
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: SupremeGod91

SupremeGod91
2 weeks ago#8
UltimatumDB posted...
SupremeGod91 posted...
Stop wanking him.

Btw

The part where i bolded it ... I'm pretty sure SSJ Gotenks ( Before RoSaT ) never fought against fat buu
So I'm not sure why you did that

Statements.

User Info: TaskmasterX

TaskmasterX
2 weeks ago#9
Lol, someone is mad.

Garbage thread because someone is upset she can’t read the manga.

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
2 weeks ago#10
Gocow Cena is an absolute nobody from definition.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. SSJ3 Goku is an absolute NOBODY!