This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Are Dragon Ball fans incels?

User Info: ToppoTheGreat

ToppoTheGreat
4 weeks ago#71
Ribrianne has more potential moveset than most other characters though.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#72
SonGaton posted...
I know there are shounen with strong female characters. Dragon Ball isn't one of them. Also you yourself just talked about modern shounen specifically, while I only talked about this one shounen that is, as I already stated, from the 80s. Thanks for missing the god damn point.

No idea how it's telling of my self-confidence when I simply say that moveset potential and popularity are more important factors than whether a character has a pair of t*** or not. I also pointed out for the last person on the back that I don't mind female characters.

But good on you for getting all personal on me, AceMos. Quit being this childish. Thought you were better than that.

and it DOES have female characters now so its time you just accept things have changed
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
4 weeks ago#73
SonGaton posted...
Thought you were better than that.

She's not. She projects...a lot.
Islam is Chaos Control.

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
4 weeks ago#74
AceMos posted...
and it DOES have female characters now so its time you just accept things have changed

Are you trolling or can you not read? Tell me where I said that I dislike female characters. Again, in post #42 of this topic I already said I don't mind them:

SonGaton posted...
Like if the devs decide to add a woman that's cool, but if they don't then that's also cool and getting worked up over this is unnecessary and childish. Capiche?

Also 12 f***ing minutes ago I posted this:
SonGaton posted...
I also pointed out for the last person on the back that I don't mind female characters

No idea what your goal here is. You can actually discuss my opinion and argument with me or you can shut the f*** up and make me a sandwich or something. This passive-aggressive insults-throwing type of crap without adding anything to the discussion at hand doesn't fly with me.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 weeks ago#75
sorry i guess i missunder stood your point it sure sounded like you wanted dragon ball to stay a boys club

i apologize
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: ToppoTheGreat

ToppoTheGreat
4 weeks ago#76
People are complaining about the waifus in both Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Heroes, but those two are modern. It doesn't have to adhere to the standards of male testosterone from the 80's. In case you didn't notice SonGaton, Dragon Ball Z is not the only one being represented in Fighterz. Even Dragon Ball GT added Pan and a female dragon (that turned out to be male in the end) as female characters in GT.

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
4 weeks ago#77
ToppoTheGreat posted...
Ribrianne has more potential moveset than most other characters though.

I mean, I guess... But I'd literally have anyone else over her anyway. lol

AceMos posted...
sorry i guess i missunder stood your point it sure sounded like you wanted dragon ball to stay a boys club

i apologize

It's all good.
ToppoTheGreat posted...
People are complaining about the waifus in both Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Heroes, but those two are modern. It doesn't have to adhere to the standards of male testosterone from the 80's. In case you didn't notice SonGaton, Dragon Ball Z is not the only one being represented in Fighterz. Even Dragon Ball GT added Pan and a female dragon (that turned out to be male in the end) as female characters in GT.

Sure it's not the only one, but Z is still the biggest draw. People want FighterZ, not FighterS or FighterGT or some crap. A little bit of everything is good, but Z is the main thing. Pan exists, but she isn't one of the characters people look back on fondly when they remember GT. As GT rep we already got GT Goku, and after him the next best pick would be Baby Vegeta. Then Gogeta, then Omega Shenron. Pan is way behind.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
4 weeks ago#78
There is a guy in this board that literally says fighting goes against feminity, and basically, women should be put in their place. Name starts with Simple..xd

So, i will say not everyone and maybe not even a majority, but there are incels. I dont ike to use the term, tought, you can have an active sex life and still despise women. Its more accurate to say sexist. I recall arguments about how females should not fight because biology and realism. Yeah, is not like as soon as the 21 tournament we saw little goku or Krillin beat the crap of six feet long wrestlers , much biology and realism here, lol

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
4 weeks ago#79
i forgot, the trolls that stan Tien and ate on Krillin, TOTALLY incels.

User Info: Dahok74

Dahok74
4 weeks ago#80
KanonSeaDragon posted...
i forgot, the trolls that stan Tien and ate on Krillin, TOTALLY incels.

And the stans who worship Krillin for banging a toaster over aren’t?
I LiKe TuRtLeS
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Are Dragon Ball fans incels?
  • Topic Archived