This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Who Are The BEST Dragon Ball Youtubers?

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
1 month ago#1
Who are some of the best DB youtubers? Not only in terms of entertainment, but being reputable and having a good amount of information regarding the DB franchise as a whole? etc

User Info: Dagosta

Dagosta
1 month ago#2
There are no "good" DBZ youtubers. Just varying degrees of not as s***ty.

In fact the entire anime side of YouTube mostly just makes me feel bad for liking anime.
So many complex emotions. Just be hungry or dead.

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 month ago#3
Geekdom is widely regarded as the greatest DB Youtuber of all time. Many calling him the Dragon Ball Prophet.

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
1 month ago#4
For real though I don’t see a lot of people complaining about totally not mark
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#5
Mistarefusion's dragon ball dissection is awesome, he analysis the Japanese manga and reveals a lot of good information, starting from chapter 1 of dragon ball, he's now in the cell saga. Totally Not Mark also has good videos, although I find myself disagreeing with him and his way of doing things at times.

User Info: DeliciousCupCak

DeliciousCupCak
1 month ago#6
ItsAnimeGirl

User Info: AngelsNAirwav3s

AngelsNAirwav3s
1 month ago#7
He hasn't been making a lot of videos lately, but AnimeAjay is the only channel I have found worth watching, his animation reviews/breakdowns are pretty great, I have learned a ton from his channel
Hello world!

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 month ago#8
Totally Not Mark and AnimeAjay IMO (loved their "best animated moments in the ToP" collab too), though sadly Ajay disappeared aside for complaining about the 30th anniversary blu-rays
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD/S/US I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRj1lj8EWzRtw3jp3HUXCxQ? .I play games

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 month ago#9
I like RhymeStyle and Nano
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
1 month ago#10
YaBoyVegeta posted...
I like RhymeStyle and Nano

Rhymestyle is f***ing awful especially with those dumb ass inflections he does with his voice.

He sounds like a more mentally challenged pee wee Herman
The day I met you is the day by which all others will be measured. 2/19/19 11:41 PM my baby girl entered the world
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Who Are The BEST Dragon Ball Youtubers?
  • Topic Archived