This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So apparently the Japanese top 3 favorite dragon ball fights are

User Info: ChibiRidley

ChibiRidley
4 weeks ago#21
Goku Vs Majin Vegeta isn't a bad fight by any means, but I always feel like it's pretty overrated. The other 2 picks are definitely deserving, though
Formally bet on 10/29/2018 that if Jibanyan is a playable character in Smash Ultimate, I will close my account

User Info: Eat Man

Eat Man
4 weeks ago#22
Goku vs Vegeta 1

C’mon guys.
Oops, my bad, that's my scenario.

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
4 weeks ago#23
UI Goku vs Jiren stinks

User Info: Zarama

Zarama
4 weeks ago#24
That's not just the Japanese votes tho. It's actually Herms's fault as when the voting started in Japan, he translated it and showed the link to the voting and how people from abroad can vote. This spread everywhere among the DB community, All the forums, news sites and twitter users started voting, someone posted the link here on this site as well. However what Herms forgot to tell people is that the voting applies to the DB and DBS manga version only, but people not knowing voted for anime fights. That is why Goku and Majin Vegeta as well as Jiren vs MUI Goku received so many votes.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#25
I think my favorite's either Jackie Chun vs. Goku, Goku vs. Tenshinhan (22nd Tournament), Goku vs. Piccolo Daimao (both fights), or Goku vs. Vegeta.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: IamInsaiyan

IamInsaiyan
4 weeks ago#26
goku vs frieza
17 vs piccolo
majin vegeta vs goku

User Info: Time_2_Play

Time_2_Play
4 weeks ago#27
Goku vs Vegeta (Saiyan saga)
Piccolo vs Android 17
Goku, Frieza, Android 17 vs Jiren

User Info: DaimaoTakahashi

DaimaoTakahashi
4 weeks ago#28
Out of those, I only liked Goku Vs Frieza.
"I was never expecting to die on a bed. I'm a cowboy. All I wanted was a place to come home to... just a place to return to after my journeys..."

User Info: cyrildellaca

cyrildellaca
4 weeks ago#29
Animegod1234567 posted...

Goku vs majin vegeta(anime)

Should be the Saiyan arc fight.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So apparently the Japanese top 3 favorite dragon ball fights are
  • Topic Archived