This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would be your ideal Dragon Ball game?

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
1 month ago#1
You can be as unrealistic as possible.

*CaC on the level of that raging blast fan project. https://i.imgur.com/YzVMNhG.jpg

*A big roster. Rivaling BT3 and Heroes

*Fully voiced with dialogue trees on the level of SWTOR

*What-if timelines like SS4 Gotenks, CaC and UI Omen time patrol Trunks vs SSRose baby Vegito Black

*The ability to change the colors of my aura and energy blasts

*FighterZ graphics

*Open world just like in DBO and Budokai 3

*Interaction with all 36 deities

*Team attacks like the Ginyu force preforming a 5 way super attack or Future Trunks, Kid Trunks, and Vegeta's father son Galick Gun

*Planetary destruction

*Universal destruction

*Multiversal destruction

*A few characters from DBFusions
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 month ago#2
most games are fine imo and just need a little adjustment and a little fun.

Heroes kills me with that SSJ4 Gotenks type BS. It's too far wild for no reason for me.

Like I find some things fun like. I dunno say "What if meta cooler appeared between Freeza and the androids! like it is.

But I hate that s*** like. "What if Goku accidentally turned SSJ4 against Freeza, or what if Cooler was sent to earth as a baby and he was a good guy! type scenarios.

dragon ball movies are fun, for me personally, because they're "what if's" that could have realistically happened.

dragonball heroes is horrendous to me, because it's a bunch of stupid s***.

Like there's lots of what ifs.

like, Buu saga, what if Kid Buu absorbed Vegeta suddenly. Or he absorbed Goku instead of Gohan.

These are things that could have logically happened, that'd make the story fairly different. but it doesn't sound too unrealistic.

Opposed too, what if fat buu absorbed Hercule and killed Vegetto!
GP/Varus/Quinn main IGN Wazuki

User Info: Dagosta

Dagosta
1 month ago#3
Just more Fighterz
So many complex emotions. Just be hungry or dead.

User Info: IHeartRadiation

IHeartRadiation
1 month ago#4
ZEQ-Lite + Zenkai Battle Royale + Xenoverse
I don't get it either.

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#5
dark souls ball z.

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
1 month ago#6
Simplexible posted...
dark souls ball z.

How would that work?
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: sshelio

sshelio
1 month ago#7
Fancystopperman posted...

How would that work?

You play as Mr. Satan.
~Helio

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 month ago#8
BT3 with updated stages and characters pretty much
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
1 month ago#9
Open world game following Goku from a kid in db to at least the buu saga.
WAR EAGLE
---

User Info: Simplexible

Simplexible
1 month ago#10
Fancystopperman posted...
Simplexible posted...
dark souls ball z.

How would that work?

When I say Dark Souls, I mostly mean Dark Souls 1. The mechanics (focusing on something like parry and riposte, but with punches and kicks), the large open map with enemies, npcs, items, key items and bosses scattered across, with a lvling up system where the player can pick what they want to spend their training points (souls/exp) on, e.g. leveling strength up from 10 to 11 takes 500 training points, and increases your power level from 500 to 650. The player would create a character and choose a Z Fighter as their class that will affect their starting stats and starting equipment, they're free to go in whatever direction they want after that. Flight is limited.

I'd like From Software (the guys who made dark souls) to make it, Dark Souls was published by Bandai Namco (the guys who are in charge of Dragon Ball games) anyway, so it's very possible.

Story:
Some evil dude wished most dragon ball characters (evil and good) to earth at EoZ, he made it so they can't escape by limiting their flight and making Earth indestructible, forcing them to stay on Earth. 10 years later, the characters are at war to collect the dragon balls. You have to collect all 7 to either break the curse, or take over the world.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would be your ideal Dragon Ball game?
  • Topic Archived