This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What should Toriyama make canon next?

User Info: threedualscreen

threedualscreen
1 week ago#1
What should Toriyama make canon next? - Results (71 votes)
Tree of Might
2.82% (2 votes)
Lord Slug
4.23% (3 votes)
Cooler's Revenge
59.15% (42 votes)
Super Android 13
5.63% (4 votes)
Wrath of The Dragon
15.49% (11 votes)
Bio-Broly
5.63% (4 votes)
Other
7.04% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
How he makes it canon:

Tree of Might:One of the Two Jobber Saiyans is actually Turles with Vegeta and Nappa in the Broly opening. He was left for dead years ago but survive by eating Fruit from the Tree of Might. Has a feud for Territory with Frieza and can go Super Saiyan and still eats mighty fruits.

Lord Slug: U6 Lord Slug takes over the conciousness of one of the U6 Namekians after realizing he sacrficed his body for nothing vows revenge by taking over New Namek in U7

Cooler's Revenge: After being banished to another part of the Universe, Cooler appears to challenge Frieza. Goku and Frieza team up and actually fuse.

Wrath of The Dragon: Same story but different time placement.

Bio-Broly: Frieza decides to make a clone Broly to serve him but it turns ugly.

Android 13: Android 13 is finished by actual villain Android 21. And they seek revenge.
In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys!
-Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

User Info: Akainu

Akainu
1 week ago#2
One of those random ass Saiyans being Canon Turles would be so funny

User Info: sin_shenron

sin_shenron
1 week ago#3
Bio Broly

"Frieza and his scientists tries to clone Broly since the original one refuses to join his army.

They success at cloning him and Frieza makes him train for 4 months vs Cell Jrs. on a 2nd floor gym on a forgotten island with "secret training" to achieve LSSJ status.

Later on, Frieza brings him to fight Goku and Vegeta on earth, while Beerus, Whis and Zeno watch the fight and take a nap, and Beerus and Whis promises to kill Frieza and everyone with him as soon as they see Goku and Vegeta has some troubles… so Frieza, just stands there knowing he is defeated from the start just like in the previous movies.

Disappointed, Frieza orders Broly to fight, knowing there is no way to win… again.

"WOW this guy is on par with my new SSJ Green Form that I had to train 50 years in the RoSaT to achieve, and this MOFO can keep with it in BASE form for no reason….. what s***ty writing is this???" Says Vegeta

"I know you are not a bad guy.. but let me beat the crap out of you and possibly kill you" stated Goku

In the end, Goku and Vegeta defeated Clone Broly, only for Frieza to tell Goku that his shoes were "untied" and death beam Goku while he was distracted

"WAGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRR Furizaaaaaa, I believed we were best friends" said Goku

Beerus tries to shoot a Hakai energy to Frieza "Told you this is DB Super we CAN¨T HAVE TENSION IN THIS SHOW!!!!" Stated Beerus

Broly rises and covers Frieza, but gets shoot by the Hakai and his body starts to get deformed.

"We can´t allow Broly to die" says Goku

Then the Supreme kai suggest to use the potara earrings to fuse clone Broly with original Broly

"This won´t work, he is not a Supreme kai and the fusion will end in 5 minutes" Said Vegeta

"That is not true vegeta San" said Whis; "Nobody remembers Goku Black Saga and AT retconned it again, so the potara fusion is permanent now and Shenron grants 5 wishes now".

"wow, so convenient" said Goku while IT with Broly to fuse it with canon Broly so he now becomes Broly x2
"Live as if you were to die Tomorrow. Feel like you were to be Reborn now. Face as if you were to Live Forever"
FFVII DoC.

User Info: SwadeDBFan2

SwadeDBFan2
1 week ago#4
Coolers revenge but i think it should be different i still think cooler should be friezas brother but he decided to leave and travel the universe getting stronger and eventually he decides to test his power and he discovers goku and vegeta on earth he still has his cooler squad and while cooler fights goku and vegeta the cooler force is taking on the other z fighters cooler in base or his forth form should to about equel to ssj3 goku but his fifth form should be ssjbkk level but with goku and vegeta working together they end up beating him and similar to the cooler movie he tries to finish them off with a supernouva but goku and vegeta push it back and it kills cooler
Baby vegeta is the best dragon ball villan of all time

User Info: SSJGPiccles

SSJGPiccles
1 week ago#5
The Shadow Dragons.

Bulma's using them to age back 5 years every time it's convenient and Frieza wants to artificially enhance his height not to mention the other times these dumb asses have wished for something frivolous.

Karma needs to bite these people in the ass.
Prepare to have your Scales Tipped!
Official Robin of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: WhatChuLookinFo

WhatChuLookinFo
1 week ago#6
SSJGPiccles posted...
The Shadow Dragons.

Bulma's using them to age back 5 years every time it's convenient and Frieza wants to artificially enhance his height not to mention the other times these dumb asses have wished for something frivolous.

Karma needs to bite these people in the ass.
http://imgur.com/a/U4ne8
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPnug8JKwYq4S4M/giphy.gif

User Info: Jlockrocks

Jlockrocks
1 week ago#7
None of this......we want new material not rehashes
https://imgur.com/user/Lockwood55
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfOMXmDei0#

User Info: xGhostchantx

xGhostchantx
1 week ago#8
Cooler, Shadow Dragons, Janemba, Turles somehow.

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 week ago#9
I have a Cooler vibe from Freeza.

He needs somebody to fight Vegeta so he can take down Goku. He also finds fusion to be an interesting development.

Unless he trains frost, which is unlikely, because he despises frost for being weak and trusting. The most likely person that would go along with him, that would be close enough for him to fusion with would be Cooler.

He's got no grab to actually have Broly even be around him. And Freeza is wanting a strong second. he can trust enough not to back stab him or whatever.

Would be convenient to add Cooler. Who wasn't quite as strong as he was and rules his own section, and he's also lazy like Freeza so just stays powered down so nobody noticed him, and Freeza trains with him to bring out his potential he could have in theory because they're brothers. yada yada.
GP/Varus/Quinn main IGN Wazuki

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
1 week ago#10
Ss4
I survived reading guys like you
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What should Toriyama make canon next?
  • Topic Archived