This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. While the film was good, please don't let it distract you from remembering

User Info: CruorComa

CruorComa
7 months ago#21
I swear the topic was gonna lead to 'the time the Undertaker choke slammed Mankind 25 feet through a steel cage at the 1997 King of the Ring'

That's a thing right? Where have I seen that thread meme?
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
7 months ago#22
Idk anything about the accusations but I honestly think they need a new Broly VA regardless, this guy just isn't good. Now I haven't seen this film yet, but in the other movies he wasn't good and he wasn't good as Bui in YYH either. IMO.

User Info: kidbu3

kidbu3
7 months ago#23
https://twitter.com/PlanetComicon/status/1090116322506223617

and it begins
When you waste 1900 stones on the banner like a dumb mark & received squat for it, a real G pulls the main attraction of a banner/dupe on his third try.

User Info: Lorulian

Lorulian
7 months ago#24
Without concrete evidence, there's not much that can be done.

That being said, I do find the fact that there is about a decade worth of similar testimonies against him highly suspicious. It's several hundreds vs one guy.

edward18 posted...
How do you...use a hashtag?

Twitter > search handle > type: #kickvic

kidbu3 posted...

and it begins

Oh snap
Currently Playing: DQ XI, SpiderMan, Xenoblade 2, Pokemon: Eevee, Dark Souls: RE, Fire Emblem: Echoes, Castlevania Requiem, Nier: Automata, DBFZ, Smash Ultimate
(message deleted)

User Info: Fancystopperman

Fancystopperman
7 months ago#26
This #metoo s*** is starting to get to me.

Counting these women, this is the 84th girl I've heard this year claim sexual harassment and NOT ONE of them claimed it instantly. They all waited 4 years-decades. None of them confided in close family or friends, none of them dropped hints, none of the accused admitted it themselves, nothing. I'm not saying they're all fake but at least one of them has to be off base.
Deliver the death blow, then. From beyond darkness, I shall strike at you! Someday, vengeance will be mine!

User Info: MrReadman

MrReadman
7 months ago#27
fancystopperman posted...
This #metoo s*** is starting to get to me.

Counting these women, this is the 84th girl I've heard this year claim sexual harassment and NOT ONE of them claimed it instantly. They all waited 4 years-decades. I'm not saying they're all fake but at least one of them has to be off base.

I feel the same way. Just by chance some of them are telling the truth, but the timing of this cancellation (you know, the big new Broly movie) leads me to believe that some (not all) are trying to cause controversy.
The U6 Saiyans can achieve Super Saiyan by watching ASMR videos.

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
7 months ago#28
kidbu3 posted...

and it begins

It says he cancelled and they're all thanking Planet like it was them that did it LMFAO
A Valiant Vain Villain

User Info: kidbu3

kidbu3
7 months ago#29
people who have actually worked with him and seen his behavior are liking the #kickvic posts and also retweeting about them. Dont you think that pretty much means these stories hold truth to his actions?

Everyone who still supports Vic Mignogna after #KickVic and everything that has come out is either grasping for straws or is part of the cult :/ talk about sad
When you waste 1900 stones on the banner like a dumb mark & received squat for it, a real G pulls the main attraction of a banner/dupe on his third try.

User Info: PFM18

PFM18
7 months ago#30
Fake News
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. While the film was good, please don't let it distract you from remembering
  • Topic Archived