This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What was your "OH SNAP?!" Moment? Broly movie

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
4 weeks ago#1
Mine was seeing Broly attacking Whis.

The whole theater went “Ooohhhh!!”.

Broly actually had the nerve to attack Whis.

Never expected Whis to experience some kind of combat in the movie.

Thoughts?
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: HentaiSenpai

HentaiSenpai
4 weeks ago#2
Cheelai: "What's your name?"

Goku: "It's Goku. But, Broly, call me Kakarot."

My theater went wild.
Real girls grow old and bitter. Waifus stay beautiful forever.
2D>3D

User Info: Windy_Thunderst

Windy_Thunderst
4 weeks ago#3
Gosh there were so many. I was constantly wowed with the animations for Vegeta's transformations.

And that moment where Broly was punched through the ice caps. I felt like I just did a special move in a videogame.

HentaiSenpai posted...

My theater went wild.

I lost my s***. When she asked Goku his name I was thinking "Please say Kakarot. PLEEEEAASE!!!" When he told her Goku, I was like, I know damn well this man didn't just tell another Saiyan to call him Goku after all this time. But then he hit Broly with that line and I slept well last night. Lol Y'all don't understand the happiness I felt with that line. Someone could have just handed me a million dollars and I wouldn't have gave a s*** in that moment.
(message deleted)

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#5
...why would Goku want him to call him Kakarot? He's never cared about that name as far as I could tell.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
4 weeks ago#6
edward18 posted...
...why would Goku want him to call him Kakarot? He's never cared about that name as far as I could tell.

To pay tribute to his legacy.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 weeks ago#7
But he doesn't care about the Saiyans. He didn't give a f*** about being a Saiyan when they originally came to Earth as he was proud to have been raised on Earth and all that.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: HentaiSenpai

HentaiSenpai
4 weeks ago#8
edward18 posted...
But he doesn't care about the Saiyans. He didn't give a f*** about being a Saiyan when they originally came to Earth as he was proud to have been raised on Earth and all that.

It's mainly there to serve as a wink to the audience and be a callback to old Broly. I doubt there was much thought put into an in universe reason.
Real girls grow old and bitter. Waifus stay beautiful forever.
2D>3D

Windy_Thunderst
4 weeks ago#9
Acharyap28 posted...
Windy_Thunderst posted...
Gosh there were so many. I was constantly wowed with the animations for Vegeta's transformations.

And that moment where Broly was punched through the ice caps. I felt like I just did a special move in a videogame.

HentaiSenpai posted...

My theater went wild.

I lost my s***. When she asked Goku his name I was thinking "Please say Kakarot. PLEEEEAASE!!!" When he told her Goku, I was like, I know damn well this man didn't just tell another Saiyan to call him Goku after all this time. But then he hit Broly with that line and I slept well last night. Lol Y'all don't understand the happiness I felt with that line. Someone could have just handed me a million dollars and I wouldn't have gave a s*** in that moment.

You’re pretty pathetic if hearing some fictional animated character say a few words is better than a million dollars to you.

f*** you. I was obviously exaggerating. Go be miserable somewhere else.

Windy_Thunderst
4 weeks ago#10
edward18 posted...

He embraced his Saiyan heritage back in the Namek saga and even more so in Super.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What was your "OH SNAP?!" Moment? Broly movie
  • Topic Archived