This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Cabba is better than Caulifla

User Info: Animegod1234567

Animegod1234567
2 months ago#1
Caulifla is honestly just a bland Mary Sue with no character development and only exist for fanboys to beat your meat to. Kale is completely fine in my opinion.

Cabba actually got character development and his relationship with vegeta was actually pretty nice it sucks that they neglect him for Caulifla in the tournament of power

User Info: DBZFan849

DBZFan849
2 months ago#2
they both suck
Monna's clone is still in the tournament!

User Info: NukeA6

NukeA6
2 months ago#3
Mary Sues don't get their asses kicked as much as she did. What Caulifila is is bad writing.

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
2 months ago#4
NukeA6 posted...
Mary Sues don't get their asses kicked as much as she did. What Caulifila is is bad writing.

She has qualities of it but that’s not exclusive to her. Caulifla is poorly written for sure.
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo

User Info: MysticKnives

MysticKnives
2 months ago#5
Animegod1234567 posted...
Caulifla is honestly just a bland Mary Sue with no character development and only exist for fanboys to beat your meat to. Kale is completely fine in my opinion.

Cabba actually got character development and his relationship with vegeta was actually pretty nice it sucks that they neglect him for Caulifla in the tournament of power

They neglected him cause his time was done and they were two new Saiyans introduced and the main focus for U6 this time around. Doesn’t help that Cabba is boring and bland as f*** who is also poorly written. Caulifla is a poorly written s*** character as well who at least had more entertaining personality compared to him going for her
FC: 4871 - 7420 - 6071 | IGN: Raimundo

User Info: Animegod1234567

Animegod1234567
2 months ago#6
@MysticKnives posted...
Animegod1234567 posted...

They neglected him cause his time was done and they were two new Saiyans introduced and the main focus for U6 this time around. Doesn’t help that Cabba is boring and bland as f*** who is also poorly written. Caulifla is a poorly written s*** character as well who at least had more entertaining personality compared to him going for her

Caulifla isn’t really entertaining if anything she was a waste a time the fact that nobody liked the 4 episodes she had was more than proof

User Info: WhyDidiExplode

WhyDidiExplode
2 months ago#7
Only thing I like about Cabba is at least he gets the SSJ transformations like it's established. With rage. He had potential but will never be realized because he's taken a back seat to the girls.

Gotta agree that Caulifla is not interesting almost at all. The only reason I can't totally hate her questionable PIS power ups, is because she literally hasn't won a single fight against anyone of importance despite her quick gains.
John 3:16

User Info: PresentMai69

PresentMai69
2 months ago#8
Caulifla is so fricking hot. I can't wait for Kale to be cuckquened with some situation involving Caulifla.

User Info: ImaRealOne405

ImaRealOne405
2 months ago#9
Cabba is so bland tho. I don't really like caulifla all that much but at least she has a backbone and can be funny. Cabba from the manga is way better as he didn't hesitate to beat the brakes off her to earn her respect.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#10
WhyDidiExplode posted...
Only thing I like about Cabba is at least he gets the SSJ transformations like it's established. With rage.

that is pure toei filler the manga never had that be a thing for SSJ after goku got it
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Cabba is better than Caulifla
  • Topic Archived