This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why people are angry with last Hit's treatment

User Info: Engorgio

Engorgio
2 months ago#1
On the contrary, they think everything is OK when Vegeta is downplayed and jobs xD?

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
2 months ago#2
>Jobbed to Base Goku
>Jobbed to Dyspo
>Jobbed to Jiren
>Jobbed to some Nobody DBH characters

Legendary Jobber Hit
GameFAQs is my LIFE.
(message deleted)

User Info: Krio Lv3

Krio Lv3
2 months ago#4
Hit did well, he did better than uio Goku against Jiren.
3DS FC (For Pokemon Mainly): 3582 - 9560 - 3048

User Info: Killua_Zoldyck0

Killua_Zoldyck0
2 months ago#5
Engorgio posted...
Hit sucks, stupid dickhead.

You're marked as a racist. Don't understand why anyone even bothers to entertain your bs. Like all racist, you should just go................

User Info: AverageDude9

AverageDude9
2 months ago#6
Killua_Zoldyck0 posted...
Engorgio posted...

You're marked as a racist. Don't understand why anyone even bothers to entertain your bs. Like all racist, you should just go................

@Engorgio

this true?

Engorgio
2 months ago#7
Killua_Zoldyck0 posted...
Engorgio posted...

@Killua_Zoldyck0

Haha what was racist about my post? Hold your horses SJW, I didn't even bring up a subject of skin color or something like that, lmao

Engorgio
2 months ago#8
@AverageDude9

lol no, I don't know what's racist about calling fictional character dickhead. He is not even black lmao.

This guy is clearly a poor troll like Scotty.

User Info: Killua_Zoldyck0

Killua_Zoldyck0
2 months ago#9
Engorgio posted...
@AverageDude9

lol no, I don't know what's racist about calling fictional character dickhead. He is not even black lmao.

Not sure if you're a bit slow in your head (would make sense, since you are a racist), but I said you were tagged as a racist from your other topics you made. If you want I'll bring it up for you.

Troll? Like I have time to be trolling a game forum. You must think I'm you.

Type your username with racist next to it in Google, and see what comes up.

Engorgio
2 months ago#10
@Killua_Zoldyck0 posted...
Engorgio posted...
@AverageDude9

Not sure if you're a bit slow in your head (would make sense, since you are a racist), but I said you were tagged as a racist from your other topics you made. If you want I'll bring it up for you.

Troll? Like I have time to be trolling a game forum. You must think I'm you.

The f***? Dude, if you despise me so much, then just don't post in my topics, because it makes you look like an idiot. I've got my private outlooks on some issues but I won't reveal it (since this board doesn't approve of freedom of speech) and that's it.

Like I've said - if you don't like me posting, just put me on your ignore list and don't waste my time, because you are the one who looks like an idiot.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why people are angry with last Hit's treatment
  • Topic Archived