This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gogeta confirmed to be equal to Vegetto!!!

User Info: Kuartus4

Kuartus4
1 week ago#1
https://mobile.twitter.com/Herms98/status/1070890625803804672

User Info: aki_sora

aki_sora
1 week ago#2
Gogeta >>>>>>>>>>>>> broly >>>>>>>>>>>vegito
this is GFAQs and stating an opinion is a declaration of WAR!
Own PS3 & PS VITA

User Info: MayorDex

MayorDex
1 week ago#3
gogeta's fusion only runs for 30 mins though
FC: 4441-9516-1926

User Info: shenlong111

shenlong111
1 week ago#4
Rofl I just posted this in the vs thread. Yep figured this was the case though, Gogeta = Vegito. This movie is giving us a proper fusion instead of the insult to poor Vegito in the Trunks arc.
You cannot beat me anymore.- UI Goku to Kefla
Steam: Zargon150 / PSN: Culex1

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
1 week ago#5
Wait. = to Vegetto who fought Merged Zamasu? A fusion of two weaker variations of Goku and Vegeta?

Wouldn't that exemplicate that Vegetto's fusion is stronger if he's = to a character from a previous arc from two weaker variations of the fusees?
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

User Info: 6482902

1 week ago#6
Drethrake posted...
Wait. = to Vegetto who fought Merged Zamasu? A fusion of two weaker variations of Goku and Vegeta?

Wouldn't that exemplicate that Vegetto's fusion is stronger if he's = to a character from a previous arc from two weaker variations of the fusees?

You know that's not what it's saying. Why did you even make this post?

User Info: shenlong111

shenlong111
1 week ago#7
Drethrake posted...

https://i.imgtc.com/vElxwqT.jpg
You cannot beat me anymore.- UI Goku to Kefla
Steam: Zargon150 / PSN: Culex1

User Info: YaBoyVegeta

YaBoyVegeta
1 week ago#8
I've always assumed this. It wouldn't make sense fo two Fusions of the same people would result in one if the fusions being stronger than the other
Thanks, I needed a light- Sanji

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 week ago#9
As if this was even a debate.....literally takes the smallest amount of thinking to always have known this lol

User Info: Forest_Temple

Forest_Temple
1 week ago#10
YaBoyVegeta posted...
I've always assumed this. It wouldn't make sense fo two Fusions of the same people would result in one if the fusions being stronger than the other

Yeah but this is a retcon. Potara fusion was stated to be stronger but that was way back in Z. They have to make them equal now so Gogeta isn't downplayed. This should've always been the case though so it's good they made the change.
OOTs Forest Temple is the best Zelda dungeon.
Zarama The Dragon God is the one above all.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Gogeta confirmed to be equal to Vegetto!!!
  • Topic Archived